JDeveloper Engineer - Remote
- Posted: over a month ago
Location: New Orleans LA/Remote
Rate : Open
Period of Performance: May 2022 12 months +
Citizenship: US Citizen only
Must be able to obtain Secret Clearance and must obtain Security + certification before start date.
- Develop ADF applications by using Oracle JDeveloper an integrated development environment (IDE) that includes design-time support for ADF features. (Required)
- Strong experience and ability to support existing complex customized ADF applications and Oracle BI Publisher reports along with complex JAVA, J2EE applications, upgrades, deployment, configuration and optimization. (Required)
- Strong experience of creating PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views and Exception handling for retrieving, manipulating, checking and migrating complex data sets in Oracle Database 12c/19c.
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, JPA, SOA, Webservices, JUNIT and Automated Builds (Required).
- Knowledge and experience with web servers, application servers (WebLogic, Tomcat), and relational database management systems (RDBMS) (Required)
- Full lifecycle experience on at least two (2) web application development projects (Required)
Additional Skills Preferred:
Jasper Reports, Apache, TOAD, and JAVA Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision plan
- 11 paid holidays (New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Jr.'s Birthday, Washington's Birthday, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans' Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.)
- Up to 1 hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked up to 56 hours of paid sick leave each year.
- 401K Matching up to 3.5% of Annual Salary
- Vacation of two weeks after one year of service.
Please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by JazzHR
ASP Web Solutions
AddressNew Orleans, LA
ManufacturingView all jobs at ASP Web Solutions