Human Resources Business Partner
ASP Staffing Accounting & Finance Collierville, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What you’ll be doing:
- HR Business Consulting - Providing HR business consulting to leaders. This HRBP will advise, coach and facilitate discussion with leaders so that together a people plan is built and implemented for this business division within the organization.
- Organizational Design: Work with Leaders to advise on new structures, roles and skills required to support the business priorities.
- Talent Strategy: Guide leaders in developing a “buy, build, borrow” strategy for talent especially in the technical arena where competing for talent is accelerating. Partner very closely with Talent Acquisition in hiring and selection of great talent.
- Leadership Development: Develop leadership strategies targeted to the management level and work closely with corporate OD and Development experts to implement what makes sense for a high growth and dynamic business. Also build and create additional training programs to augment what is offered by our Talent Management group.
- Employee Development: Translate needs into development programs that target technical career pathing and helping managers learn to coach and give feedback to employees. Create opportunities for just in time learning through formal programs
- Participate in the succession planning/talent review process to ensure that internal talent is developed effectively, and gaps are identified and addressed appropriately
- Partner with management to resolve employee relations and employee performance issues. Coach managers and employees to resolve employee relations matters.
- Conduct investigations, advise on appropriate documentation, and administer corrective action plans.
- Provide policy interpretation, counseling and training for employees and managers on programs, policies and procedures.
- Determine necessary actions to ensure fairness and legal compliance.
- Stay current with State and Federal law and ensure compliance.
- Participate in the design, development and roll out of new human resources programs, with HR or with cross functional teams.
- Analyze HR metrics (turnover, etc) for the business to illustrate HR trends and accomplishments in support of the business.
What your background looks like
- Relevant experience in an HR Business Partner position
- Ability to mentor and coach others.
- Builds great relationships with the leaders in the business and develops networks internally and externally.
- Dissects problems and probes to get to the root cause of organizational issues.
- Strong consulting skills to allow for building credibility and partnership with leaders.
- Solid influencing skills and capabilities.
- Consistently thinking about the organization with a critical eye.
- Strong organizational skills to include project management, change management, organization planning capabilities.
- The ability to gather and analyze data to support a strategy and or talent recommendations.
- Outside-in approach; the ability to gather info from outside of the business and apply best practices within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; Master’s degree in Organizational Development or related area preferred.