Accountants will be responsible for:
- Maintains financial records for companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Reconciles bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Provides financial status information by preparing special reports and completing special projects.
- Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable and payable; adjusting entries for amortizations; analyzing and reconciling retained earnings; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
- Ability to immediately start
- Must be proficient in Quickbooks
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel
- Great attention to detail, communication, and organization skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high-volume work environment is required.