- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Assists in developing a master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to ensure a balance between service level, manufacturing efficiencies, and inventory control for all assigned products.
- Monitors daily inventories; tracking progress of production and reviewing factors that affect schedules.
- Makes necessary modifications to schedule to ensure achievement of on-time delivery goals.
- Coordinate with the Forecast Analyst, Purchasing, and Production Teams when changes need to occur on the schedule. Alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Works cross-functionally with Operations, Sales, Purchasing, Engineering, and Finance to meet business goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be able to perform each essential duty / key responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or GED required. Associates degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or similar field preferred.
2 plus years of planning experience preferred. Must have the ability to utilize MRP and ERP software systems. Experience with Microsoft AX software is highly desirable. Experience with Medical Device Manufacturing and FDA regulated industries is also highly desirable.
Skills & Abilities
Must be able to read, write, and speak English. Must be a self-starter, possessing excellent communication skills, and enjoy working with a diverse employee base. Proficiency in the use of ERP systems, MRP understanding, as well as MS Office is required. Must be highly organized and be able to carry out multiple functions simultaneously. Knowledge of manufacturing organization structure, policies, and procedures preferred.
ManufacturingView all jobs at ASO, LLC