- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking out an innovative Marketing Manager to promote the organization’s branding and support services. In this role, you will lead a team of marketing professionals who will support the organizational marketing initiatives. Additionally, you will be part of the organization’s leadership team and will work with other department heads to drive efficiencies and opportunities through collaborative efforts.
The Marketing Manager's role will include relaying information between upper management and department employees regarding organizational initiatives, marketing campaigns, budgetary understanding, and daily procedures. This role will require an extensive knowledge of marketing strategies including digital as well as traditional.
Marketing Managers are leaders in the marketing and advertising division of our company and are responsible for overseeing the success of various marketing initiatives. Some of their typical duties and responsibilities may include:
· Developing marketing strategies for new products/services
· Organizing promotional events and coordinating day-of deliveries and staffing
· Leading and training a team of marketing associates
· Reviewing current marketing campaigns for weaknesses and developing solutions within budget constraints
· Analyzing website performance, conversion rates, and the effectiveness of promotions to determine what drives sales.
· Brainstorming fresh advertising ideas with senior management
· Tracking the effectiveness of content to support marketing communication objectives
· Actively build and maintain a media database in support of upcoming initiatives and engage in media outreach with relevant content
· Provide copywriting/editing as needed for marketing collateral, digital advertising, social media, speaking abstracts, and PR
· Launch campaigns via HubSpot in support of lead generation for sales and client services
· Support company efforts to improve brand consistency and awareness
· Develop and sustain strong working relationships with internal personnel across all functions of the organization, cross-culturally
· Participate in weekly meetings: prepare agendas and minutes as needed
· Detail Oriented
· Self-starter that is resourceful, creative, and capable of handling multiple projects at one time and meeting deadlines
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while efficiently and effectively managing competing priorities.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Plans, prioritizes and organizes work effectively to produce measurable results
· Assesses situations accurately and determines appropriate action
· Specialize in and supervise ASNOA’s paid advertising campaigns, specifically on Google as part of our greater SEM strategy.
· Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business administration or another relevant field required.
· 3+ years’ experience in progressive marketing communication roles.
· Management experience a plus
· Fluency across multiple social media platforms
· Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
· Experience with website and digital ad design, including user-experience orientation on both WordPress and Wix
· Strong technical, programming, and writing skills, particularly writing for optimization.
· Experience with HTML and CSS coding a plus
· Professional proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is a must
· Experience with content management software such as HubSpot
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines, and the ability to reprioritize, as necessary.
· Proactive self-starter; able to develop solutions to complex matters and brainstorm new ideas independently as well as on a team
· Capability and desire to grow with the company long-term
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
Compensation and Benefits
· Competitive Salary
· 401K, FSA, and Long-Term Disability
· 100% Employer Paid Medical Insurance
· Paid holidays and accrued paid time off
· Remote working capabilities
· Bonus program participation
· Professional Development -LinkedIn Learning access
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Agent Support Network of America (ASNOA) supports business owners who manage their own independent insurance agencies. We are a fully integrated service and support provider that takes on day-to-day business operations to free up time and energy for our members so they can focus more on selling insurance. For example, we provide:
· Accounting support that allows members to seamlessly track their money from policy downloads and statements to policies paid and producer compensations
· Administrative assistance for agency management software
· Modern marketing consultations that include direction to our affiliates on branding, emails, websites, SEO/SEM, reviews, social media, and more
· Vendor discounts to keep operational costs low
· Individualized training through ASNOA University to expand sales into new markets and strengthen the team’s skills
· And more!
Since 2003, ASNOA has been a family-owned and operated business. We strive to create a friendly and supportive culture. We are passionate about what we do and work hard to help our agents grow.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
BusinessView all jobs at ASNOA