We are a leader in the Aerospace/Industrial Metal Finishing business for more than 50 years. We specialize in many forms of metal finishing to include Electroplating, Anodizing and Painting, in addition to Shot-Peen, grinding, honing and forms of Non-Destructive Testing.
Our Fremont facility is hiring for an Aerospace Quality Assurance position.
Qualified candidate must have:
· Work authorization in the United States Required
(i.e. must be a documented U.S. person or permanent Green Card holder and will not require sponsorship now, or in the future);
· Good analytical and creative skills to find solutions to problems,
· Have the ability to work on multiple projects at one time;
· Have competent computer skills – working proficiency using standard MS office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
· Detail-oriented; and
· Able to pass a drug test.
Having 2+ years previous quality assurance experience preferably in the Aerospace industry would be a plus. Experienced with specification work and have experience or be familiar with AS9100/Nadcap requirements, as they relate to aerospace parts-finishing would be beneficial.
The Q/A position will assist the lead auditor with internal auditing, respond to customer NCRs, build work order planning documents according to specification requirements, and any other duties as assigned by the Quality Manager.
· Medical and dental
· Paid holiday and personal time off
· 40 hrs. per week
· Parental leave
· Compensation D.O.E. per position
ASKO Processing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is proud to employ veteran military personnel.
To be considered, please click "Apply Now."