Job Title: Solutions Architect
Location: Alpharetta, Georgia
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 18 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Experience interacting with customers and appropriate representatives to analyze, validate, specify, verify, document and manage solution requirements.
- Experience with .NET/Java development/framework, public/private cloud environments (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud), and Automation/Continuous Integration (Salt, Fabric, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy, etc.)
- Experience in SDLC including associated deployment methodologies, QA processes, and performance tuning efforts.
- Previous Infrastructure/System Engineering experience in heterogeneous environments.
- Expert level technical skill in one or more technology disciplines (Windows, Linux, Storage, Networking, or Security).
- Recent experience leading the technical design of high transaction volume distributed systems or other complex projects.
- Recent experience working in a strong-matrix organization with project teams and multiple lines of reporting and accountability.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience delivering enterprise customer facing solutions.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience designing and building enterprise class distributed systems.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in the financial services industry or other highly regulated industries.
- 6+ years of indirect or direct technical leadership.
- Experience effectively managing multiple technology projects simultaneously..
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field and 10 years of relevant work experience.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A RecruiterRecruiter: Frank MillerEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASK Staffing, Inc.