Job Title: ETL Informatica Developer
Location: Stafford, TX / Omaha, NE
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business computer systems, or related technical field.
- 12 + years of experience in designing and developing ETL solutions.
- Experienced in Agile/Lean/SAFe methodologies.
- Experience with one of the ETL tools Talend, Data Stage or Informatica.
- Expertknowledge in Talend is preferred.
- Experience with AWS based solutions such as Glue, RDS, Lambda, DynamoDB,
- Redshift or S3 would be a plus.
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL Server, DB2, Oracle and PostgreSQL and expert skills in writing complicated SQL statements.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A RecruiterRecruiter: Moin Khan
ASK Staffing, Inc.