Job Title: Customer Service Representative - Claims
Location: Bellevue, Washington, US - 98004
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months (Potential For Extension)
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- The person is responsible to process new and repeat claims with accuracy and efficiency.
- Answer claim related questions through phone and email - training - provided in the future.
- Performs an active part of client to diverse people focused on giving great customer service.
- Maintain department productivity and quality standards and follow-up assistance as required.
- Responsible to route escalated calls appropriately and adhere to department policies and procedures.
- Assist in special projects or other duties as required.
- Must have High school diploma with relevant work experience.
- Veterinary Experience Preferred but not Required.
- Should have passion and love for animals.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications - Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Remote/Virtual considered too – Candidates must have their own computers and internet.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter