Business Analyst (214092)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: New York, NY 10004
Duration: 12 Months
- This role requires that all successful applicants be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of the engagement and provide proof of such vaccinations within 3 days of commencement of services.
- Role is hybrid, two days at home, three days at office.
- Interviews will be 1 or 2 rounds, depending on manager availability. Will be on Zoom.
- Obtain and verify client data attributes using authorized validation sources.
- Ensure client data is up-to-date and correct per policy guidelines.
- Input and maintenance of regulatory identifiers for transaction reporting requirements.
- Perform process analysis and provide inputs for change initiatives.
- Involvement in the identification and management of process improvement projects.
- Data analysis and report creation in relation to process volumes, risk and quality.
- Collect and check client documentation for CIP process and ongoing client documentation refresh Follow up on issues with functional stakeholder.
- Liaise with the various Business Units to obtain the necessary Anti-Money Laundering and documents and explain the requirements where necessary.
- Process regulatory mails on a daily or annual basis as needed.
- Carry out tasks related to the job in accordance with the instructions of the supervisor.
- Solid knowledge of KYC and AML Compliance policies and how they are applied in a U.S. banking environment
- Strong understanding of the Client Onboarding Process and documentation/information specific to KYC/AML and the various different types of entities
- Knowledge and understanding of the various financial products offered across business lines.
- Have good communication skills
- Take responsibility for assigned work tasks.
- Adhere to the assigned timeframe
- Be available to answer questions and queries from local and remote team members and users in a timely fashion
- Behave in an honest and ethical manner in accordance with the Code of Conduct and the Employee Handbook
- Understand and adhere to the organizations values
- Be a team player
- Be accurate and pay attention to details
- Escalate issues and risks to the supervisor in a timely fashion
- Be able to effectively and actively ensure upward, downward peer communication of information and issues and risks
- Be able to deal easily with multiple issues and tasks under pressure
- Acquire necessary business knowledge to complete the task
- Have proficient Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Requires 2-5 years prior experience.
About ASK: ASK Consulting is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Consulting connects people with amazing opportunities.
ASK Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at ASK Consulting