Located in Hampton, VA
ASJ IT Services, LLC is actively seeking a budget analyst to assist USAF ACC/A3O7 in managing the financial duties and responsibilities associated with ACC’s role in executing Joint Exercise Programs (JEP). The selected candidate shall support the Division’s Joint Operations Branch and address the Joint Exercise Fund Code 2M Program Funds, the Joint Exercise Transportation Program (JETP) Fund Code Z5 Commercial Ticketing Program (CTP) and the Joint Inland Transportation Funds. The Contractor shall provide support in the following functional areas:
· Perform budget execution and administration work involving monitoring and closing current and prior year incurred obligations.
· Conduct analysis, reviews, and special studies of budget implementation by using Automated Business Services System (ABSS), Commander’s Resource Information System (CRIS), Defense Travel System (DTS), Electronic Document Access (EDA), Financial Management Suite (FM Suite) and Defense Enterprise Accounting and Management System (DEAMS) to generate and submit required funding documentation to government representatives for approval.
· Provide advice, assistance, and guidance on budgeting and related information, to include reviewing and closing financial vouchers and charges to Lines of Accounting to ensure the integrity and accuracy of exercise financial data.
· Track and review obligations, expenditures, reimbursable orders, and funding requests, and identify discrepancies which are not in keeping with annual exercise planning documents.
· Compare obligations and expenditures, and identify cases of over or under obligation of funds. The Contractor shall recommendation funding transfers between object class and line item accounts under the same appropriation or allotment when funds are needed to cover increases in obligations or when expenditures fall below established limits.
· Monitor and make recommendations to HQ ACC/A3O7 Joint Exercise Resource Advisor for year-end fiscal closing activities to include identifying line item obligations that will not be paid prior to the expiration of the fiscal year and complete required financial documents to set aside current fiscal year funds to address these requirements.
· Utilize Commander’s Resource Information System (CRIS), Defense Travel System (DTS), Electronic Document Access (EDA), and Defense Enterprise Accounting and Management System (DEAMS) to monitor travel voucher status of individuals participating in and utilizing JEP, JETP and CTP funding provided by ACC/A3O7 Exercise Program Managers. The Contractor shall be responsible for addressing and clearing open obligations on the Tri Annual Report by preparing and transmitting email notifications to individuals to close open travel voucher obligations, and elevate discrepancies to the COR.
· Construct fund transfer documents utilizing Automated Business Services System (ABSS), Commander’s Resource Integration System (CRIS) and Defense Enterprise Accounting and Management System (DEAMS) programs to address funding requirements identified by exercise program managers.