Contact Center Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Under the supervision of the Director of Clinic Operations (DCO), the Contact Center Manager (CCM) is responsible for the business operations and strategic planning of the Contact Center to achieve organizational goals and objectives. Working with and supporting department managers, supervisors, and others to set and achieve each area's respective Contact Center related accountabilities, including quality, finance, access, service, and integration across the agency. Accountabilities will entail both direct line management, data analytics, and project management responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Oversees, tracks, guides, and monitors all activities related to Contact Center training, including a definition of training objectives, curriculum development, documentation, process development, ongoing assessment, and delivery of training material through in-person, virtual, and online methods.
- Develops and administers quality audit processes with guidelines, tools, and procedures to ensure adherence to business and clinical processes. Ensures that audit procedures are consistently followed, and audit results are reliable for reporting.
- Designs and implements evaluation methods to measure the effectiveness of the Contact Center.
- Monitors, measures and ensures adherence to established work processes, quality standards, and customer service level agreements.
- In collaboration with Clinic Site Managers, oversees and guides the phone receptionist workforce management functions and ensure adequate staffing levels to meet Contact Center performance metrics.
- In collaboration with Clinic Nurse Managers, may oversee and guide the medical advice workforce management functions and ensure adequate staffing levels to meet Contact Center performance metrics.
- Acts as the organization resource with regards to Contact Center access and service initiatives which includes reviewing alternative models or strategies and their potential impact on service and budgetary goals, analysis of other statistical information to identify trends and best practices.
- Coordinates and collaborates with the Care Delivery leaders regarding strategic planning, budgeting, and performance monitoring.
- Assists with the strategic development, planning, and implementation of the vision for the Contact Center.
- In collaboration with members of the Cross-Site Management team establishes and maintains a consistent patient/customer Contact Center experience. Demonstrates the ability to build relationships through responsive, respectful communications and positive collaborations across departments and clinic sites.
- Provides leadership and oversight for Contact Center staffing and training needs.
- Coordinates and delegates resources to accomplish organizational goals.
- Partners internally and externally to make effective business decisions, solve complex problems, and escalates issues or risks as appropriate.
- Monitors progress and results; recognizes and capitalizes on improvement opportunities; evaluates recommendations made and influences the completion of project tasks by others.
- Promotes learning in others by building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Communicates information and ensures Contact Center Standards are met.
- Provides training and a feedback mechanism for staff and other Managers to assist them in completing assigned tasks and achieving goals to drive the project forward.
- Develops, analyzes, and manages multiple complex Contact Center projects with full responsibility and accountability for the outcomes which includes task assignments, scheduling, and resource forecast. Ensures proper project management practices are in place.
- Monitors and controls overall Contact Center performance and quality against Service Level plan and makes adjustments as needed.
- Oversees Contact Center activities related to organizational change management (e.g., development and execution of user adoption, implementation, and training plans) as defined by the project.
- Communicates a clear vision of project goals and objectives to the team.
- Provides insight to key stakeholders and project sponsors by developing project goals, setting the prioritization of deliverables, and discussing the involvement of business processes (e.g. project change management, communication).
1. Direct, indirect, and joint supervision of a department involving responsibility for results in terms of costs, methods and personnel.
2. Conducts supervisory/managerial responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws including interviewing and hiring of employees; planning, assigning, scheduling, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
1. A Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in public health, social work, health administration or related field and previous experience in a health care Call/ Contact Center setting and two (2) years’ experience working in a supervisory position or handling progressive administrative responsibility required or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Ability to speak in an Asian language (Cantonese) with high proficiency.
- Experience with staff training, curriculum development, data analysis, project management and project facilitation.
- Experience with LEAN Six Sigma or willing to complete LEAN Six Sigma training within 6 months of hire date.
- Master's degree in business or health administration or related field.
- Prior experience in Contact Center environment at or above the supervisory level.
ASIAN HEALTH SERVICES.
BusinessView all jobs at ASIAN HEALTH SERVICES.