Exciting and rewarding position immediately available for an administrative assistant with at least 1-2 years of current experience. We are looking for college graduates who thrive in a collaborative, team orientated environment and want to join a group of dynamic professionals. You will be responsible for;
- Work with various internal departments and donor officers in coordinating events timing, agendas, keeping track of materials, and managing print and email communications (e.g. invitations).
- Run post-event reports, wrap-up analysis and maintenance of historical data. Compile information and analyze data.
- Resource and use programs, data, and external sources for conducting research on current and potential donors, companies and foundations.
- Provides administrative support (follow-up, enter and maintain information in the Donor Management System and other databases) for special projects involving fundraising and outreach.
- Maintains and updates data collection into Microsoft Access.
Ideal candidates should have current administrative experience, strong computer skills and their bachelor's degree. Organization is right downtown, easily accessible via CTA or Metra trains. Send your resume today for immediate interviews.
- 1-2 years current experience in a similar role
- Strong technical skills including MS Office Word, Excel and Access
- Typing at least 50
- A bachelor's degree