Entry level Account Manager/SDR
- $45,000 to $55,000 Yearly
We are looking for an Account Manager to foster long-term, trusting relationships with our clients. The ideal candidate will be required to work closely with their Account Management Team to ensure each client's needs are met. Their role is to oversee and grow an existing book of business in the healthcare industry.
- Continue to build/foster relationships with existing clients in the healthcare industry.
- Follow up with hospital executives via phone or email to inquire about design changes, supply, and reorder status.
- Prospect client accounts to gain interested and introduce them to new products and services.
- Setup meeting with prospective clients.
- Understand the unique nuances of each client and the health system they operate in.
- Learn your client's brand standards to effectively communicate updates to our internal graphic design team.
- Follow up on overdue tasks or past-due accounts.
- Writing orders, assembling sample packets, and completing quotes.
- Expanding the current products we provide within each account through upselling.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- Detail Oriented - Writing orders and logging client notes needs to be accurate
- Adaptable - As a growing company, we are looking for someone who isn't resistant to change, and can make changes to their routine without major disturbance/resistance
- Problem Solver - Need to be able to figure out how to solve problems on their own.
- Self-Starter - Come in with the mindset that your team will grow and you will be a large reason for that growth.
- Team player - Experience working on a team, or has been managed under a small team.
- Quick Learner - Ability to take training and apply quickly. Take's direction well.
- 1-2 years of professional work experience needed (Preferably in Sales or Customer Service)
- 4-Year Bachelor's Degree
This is an opportunity to work with an experienced Account Executive with clients in the healthcare industry all across the country. You'll be working closely with nursing executives, marketing directors, and C-Suite to help design our products to meet their goals and initiatives.
Growing company looking for eager professionals that want to grow their career in a creative and nurturing environment.
ASI Business Group is committed to providing high-quality products, offering practical and proven solutions to meet the marketing and organizational needs of a diverse business world. With over 50 years of experience, we have a real passion for what we do.
ASI Business Group
27750 SW 95th AvePortland, OR
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.