We are looking for an Account Executive to foster long-term, trusting relationships with new clients. The ideal candidate will be capable of building their book of business from the ground up, maintaining that book of business, and continuing to grow it for years to come.
- Prospect healthcare facilities and healthcare systems.
- Follow up with hospital executives via phone or email to inquire about supply and additional product needs/solutions.
- Send product information to try and get engagement on either with new products or with new contacts.
- Follow up on overdue tasks or past-due accounts.
- Work with our internal design team on new designs and educational content.
- Writing orders, assembling sample packets, and completing quotes.
- Grow client accounts through upselling.
- Detail Oriented - Writing orders and logging client notes needs to be accurate
- Adaptable - As a growing company, we are looking for someone who isn't resistant to change, and can make changes to their routine without major disturbance/resistance
- Problem Solver - Need to be able to figure out how to solve problems on their own.
- Self-Starter - Come in with the mindset that your team will grow, and you will be a large reason for that growth.
- Team player - Experience working on a team or has been managed under a small team.
- Quick Learner - Ability to take training and apply quickly. Take's direction well.
- 2-3 years of Sales or Account Management Experience
- 4-Year Bachelor's Degree
This is an opportunity to work with an experienced team that has years of experience working with top healthcare facilities across the county. Through hands-on training and continuous education, this position will challenge you to think about new ways to engage clients, grow their business and develop new products.
Job Type: Full-time
Base: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00/year + commission
Job Type: Full-time
ASI Business Group
Why Work Here?
We're a small business that is growing and looking for like-minded individuals to join our team!