Project Manager Public Health
ASHLIN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ASHLIN is also an Equal Opportunity of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
ASHLIN Management is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and desires for Priority Referrals of Protected Veterans
ASHLIN Management Group is seeking a uniquely qualified individual with deep expertise in Project Management to support current and future consulting engagements. As Project Manager, this individual will be responsible for a host of responsibilities including client relationship, leading a highly capable engagement team of ASHLIN analysts to ensure client goals and requirements are being met and specified program outcomes are being delivered, develop workflows and use them effectively to manage the project and forecast monthly staff utilization levels and track them against budget spending. Ideal candidates include those who are driven find solutions where they may not always be apparent and brings an attitude of “can-do” to the position. The ability to inspire and motivate a team of dedicated analysts in a fast-paced environment is essential.
This position requires an experienced Public Health Project Manager with a demonstrated record of managing staff and vendors. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate submissions of contract deliverables, as well as employing a hands-on approach to managing all operational aspects of ASHLIN’s Public Health business operations. This individual will work closely with the CEO in the strategic growth of the organization through business development and contract acquisition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a team of up to 20 staff in supporting government clients
- Manage subcontractors to ensure they are meeting deliverables and adhering to budget
- Building work breakdown structures with action items and timelines
- Manage project budget to ensure costs do not exceed project cost limits.
- Provide strategic input and project delivery and management
- Work with client to establish priorities for ASHLIN engagement team and provide leadership for the successful execution of deliverables to the client
- Problem-solve with the engagement team using data analytics, insight and experience
- Work closely with leadership on the client’s team to provide timely progress and status reports
- Work closely with learning and development SMEs
- Ensure that the ASHLIN engagement team executes on deliverables as directed by the client
- Support and develop staff to work as a collaborative team to meet a specific business goal(s) and defined by the client
- Troubleshoot and manage risk items so as minimize any threat to the successful outcome(s) of the project
- Provide regular updates on project status to ASHLIN Leadership
- Seek and identify new business through existing client relationships
- Master’s degree in relevant field, or equivalent, from an accredited college or university
- 5 Years' experience in a project managing role, managing larger teams (more than 10 FTEs)
- PMP Certification through PMI
- Very high technical writing skills
- Experience in managing government contracts (specifically in Public Health Field) in services such as administrative support, communications, information technology, data analysis, business intelligence, event planning, distance learning, meeting planning and logistics, training and technical assistance – (5 years minimum) – note experience in all services listed is not require but candidate should have experience at least 3 of the areas listed.
- Experience in working with learning and development SMEs & online trainers to monitor training methods and give feedback on training areas that need to be improved, and to suggest resources based on research to team members.
- Knowledgeable about cloud-based data visualization platforms
- Experience working with digital learning assets such as LMS and eLearning platforms
- Business Development and ability to monetize professional relationships
- Experience working on projects that include Data Collection, Analysis, Evaluation and Technical Assistance
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary; commensurate with experience
- Benefits package (including bonus incentives, tuition assistance and 401k)
- Teleworking (part/time)
ASHLIN Management Group, Inc.Washington, DC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.