611 Brevard Road, Asheville, NC 28806
QUICK LANE SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Asheville Ford Lincoln in Asheville, NC owns the largest fixed operations business in Western Carolina which generates $600K per month – gross, and the largest fleet business in the Carolina’s. Features of our state-of-the-art facility are: 22-bay main shop with customer window; separate Quick Lane building with 10 bays operating 7 days-a-week; an ABRA Collision Center stand-alone building averaging $400K in sales per month.
We believe that culture makes a difference. Our company’s core focus is building relationships that last with our employees, customers, and community.
We are looking for a motivated Quick Lane Service Technician. This is a great career opportunity in one of the largest and most successful dealerships in the area. Our dedication to customer, employees and our community is what sets our dealerships apart from any other dealerships!
We welcome Technicians from other brands and Industries such as:
Firestone, Pepboys, Jiffy Lube, Midas, etc.
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Pricing on vehicle purchases
- A positive, team-oriented work environment
- A great opportunity to succeed and advance
Responsibilities - Quick Lane Service Tech:
- Handle high volume jobs (including brakes, tires, oil changes, batteries and other routine maintenance) quickly and efficiently
- Perform all repairs and multi-point inspections to meet dealership and Quick Lane quality standards
- Ensure top quality service for every customer
- Maintain workspace and keep all personal and company-provided tools and equipment in proper operating condition
- Communicate with Quick Lane manager, Service Director, service department staff and customers as needed
- Meet or exceed productivity goals and objectives
- Promote a productive working relationship with fellow technicians and service center staff
Qualifications/Requirements - Quick Lane Service Tech:
- Automotive maintenance and repair experience REQUIRED!
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record REQUIRED!
- Strong work ethic and desire to succeed
- Ability to multi-task
- Capacity to adapt to new processes
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace
- Drug test and background check required
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.