IT Service Desk Level 1-3
ASG Information Technologies is looking for an experienced, full-time Information Technology Service Desk Administrator to join our growing company. The Service Desk Administrator will provide daily remote support to our customers via phone, email and remote control. They will work collaboratively with other technical staff to quickly address client requests and maintain remarkable customer satisfaction.
- Respond to client telephone calls, emails, and web requests for technical support as well as respond to monitoring alerts.
- Superior customer service and interpersonal communication (Oral, written, typing, and in-person)
- Provide support for various windows operating systems for PCs, laptops and servers.
- Provide support to business end-users for help with various issues, such as: installing, configuring and troubleshooting application software (from Microsoft and 3rd party Line of Business vendors); password resets; local network connectivity; internet connectivity; virus removal; remote access; and setup of smartphones.
- Manage, configure and troubleshoot firewall security appliances.
- Manage, configure and troubleshoot backup and disaster recovery (BDR) software and systems.
- User account maintenance, including: adding new user accounts; setting-up new user desktop profiles and mail profiles; deleting user accounts; and resetting passwords.
- Strong organization and follow-up skills with the ability to keep up with a rapid call center environment.
- Document, track, and own new and existing issues to ensure a timely resolution.
- Create clear and concise documentation for solutions to problems and common system administration procedures for use by the entire support team.
- Maintain accurate time entries, ticket notes, and other documentation in internal systems.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work the occasional nights, weekends, or holidays.
- Ability to travel to remote client locations as needed.
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree in Technical/Business/Scientific discipline OR 2-5+ years of documented equivalent experience in the information technology field.
- Microsoft certification(s) preferred in Windows 10, Server and Azure. We will consider an applicant with strong work experience who has not yet passed all of the related Microsoft certification exams, but that applicant must commit to completing the certification requirements within the first several months of employment.
- Other certifications that are desired/helpful include the following: CompTIA A+, Network+ and Security + Help Desk Institute (HDI) certifications. Other Certifications from Citrix, SonicWall and VMWare.
- Automated software scripting, automated patch management and silent software installations experience a plus.
- Experience supporting law enforcement preferred.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in an IT support role.
- The majority of the time this position is based in our main office in New Cumberland, PA. Occasional local travel to customer sites is also required as needed.
- A valid PA driver’s license is required.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- This is a full-time position, with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
ASG Information Technologies
Why Work Here?ASG Information Technologies specializes in highly-responsive, proactive computer network support, IT security services, and data backup and recovery services with an emphasis on delivering superb customer service for small and medium-sized Connecticut companies who require better results from their technology investments. Our best client are the businesses who understand that technology can deliver value and give them a competitive edge in their marketplace.
Awesome CEO and team! A great working environment.