Government Proposal Writer
- Expired: February 10, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
ASCENDING is a DMV-based Cloud consulting company. We help our clients modernize their IT infrastructure and achieve optimal performance on cloud. We empower clients' decision-making process by providing high-quality, consistent, governed data analytics and visualization solutions. Our core motive is to make clients successes via providing dedicated, customized cloud solutions.. We are an Amazon Web Service (AWS) Certified Advanced Consulting Partner with data competency, migration competency and other service delivery badges.
- Flexible on Remote, depending on your sales experience to see if in-person training is needed.
- Compensation: Contract to Hire Role. Salary Range: 50k~85k per year plus bidding win bonus.
- Spend about 75% of your time writing and editing (including substantive editing, "single voice" editing, and copyediting) proposals and responses to Requests For Proposal/ Information (RFPs), White Papers, etc., and 25% of your time developing market-facing slicks and marketing collateral for a Federal Government audience.
- Determine proposal concepts by studying requests for proposal (RFPs, RFIs, etc.), attending strategy meetings, and speaking with subject matter experts.
- Gather proposal information by identifying sources of information and interviewing subject matter experts .
- Develop proposal content by assembling information and creating solutions/outcomes/benefits outlines and writing compelling text with win themes and differentiators.
- Improve proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplates, speaking up to volunteer ideas for improvements, and implementing changes.
- Work with the National Director of Institutional Partnerships to design a comprehensive, multi-year fundraising strategy to garner support from government agencies, helping the team reach increasingly higher revenue targets in the next three years.
- Effectively project manage high-level funding partnerships that require participation from and leveraging of Executive and Leadership Team members.
- Organize and prepare information and data to write a variety of technical publications for a Federal Government audience requiring in-depth knowledge and understanding of information technology (IT) and management consulting services.
- Write, revise, and edit drafts of Federal Government proposal responses (including executive summaries and technical, management, past performance, resume, and pricing sections), white papers, responses to Requests For Information (RFIs), and marketing material.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Government Proposal Writing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Writing on complete technical subjects: 2 years (Preferred)
- High-level resume writing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Knowledge in AWS is a big plus.
- IT background is a big plus.
- Ability managing workload in order to organize and prioritize weekly and monthly goals.
- Familiarity with information technology and cloud or curiosity to learn.
- Can work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible, learn quickly and adapt to change, being a team player.
Thank you for applying!
Get fresh Government Proposal Writer jobs daily straight to your inbox!