- Expired: November 30, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, one of the largest Amazon Web Services (AWS) partners for data services, is looking for a Principle SDET to contribute to join their team of technologists to build and contribute to large-scale, innovative projects.
Working independently, the Lead Developer in Test serves as a technical expert/SME who owns the quality of software products delivered within the software development life cycle as well as leads and mentor a team (approximately 4-6 ) of other Developers in Test. Responsibilities also include developing and executing software testing components, developing automation solutions and performing manual tests as needed throughout the SDLC. Reports directly to a Director or Senior Director.
- This role is only available for W2 or 1099 individuals.
- 100% Remote Work.
- Framework build and implementation for enterprise-wide applications.
- Ownership of automation architecture (both functional and performance) and set up test frameworks/infrastructure.
- Oversee/manage reviews of system architecture, code and design documents for specific portfolio.
- Identify project risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Perform Independent Assurance on all SDLC phases in a project.
- Actively participate in collaborative resolution of defects including root cause analysis of production incidents.
- Continually look for ways to innovate and improve testing process to gain efficiencies.
- Demonstrates business domain expertise in the project involved.
- Create and Execute complex test strategies across multiple systems as required to execute tests. Architect, Design and Develop automation code, scripts, utilities, simulators, data generators, API/Interface testing solutions and other programmatic test tools to test complex systems.
- Review and provide feedback on system architecture, code and design documents.
- Champion the collaborative resolution of defects including root cause analysis of production incidents.
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to a team of Developers in Test.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience working in the IT industry.
- Advanced understanding in computer science fundamentals - Algorithm design, Problem solving, Complexity analysis and data structures.
- Advanced understanding of testing process, test types, test design and testing methodologies.
- Expert experience with modern programming languages and common development technologies with software architecture and design skills.
- Expert experience with functional or Performance or Security or DevOps test tools.
- Expert experience in architecting, designing and developing automation frameworks and test suites.
- Experienced with Cloud related technologies.
- Experienced with Unix/Linux environment.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented and have excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Leadership experience.
Tools in the environment:
We are looking forward to your application!
Get fresh Amazon Web Services AWS jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.