ASCENDING LLC Rockville, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, one of the largest Amazon Web Services (AWS) partners for data services, is looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for the product planning and execution of one or more products throughout its lifecycle, including: defining the product vision, developing roadmaps, gathering and prioritizing requirements, and working closely with engineering, business, support, and industry participants to ensure business objectives and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Remote work, may requires onsite in Rockville, MD after the COVID.
- Long-term contract, direct hire offer maybe issued.
- W2 or 1099 Individual only.
- Work with Developers and UX Designers to deliver a compelling product that solves the critical business problems and delights end-users.
- Guide and support the project team during development to ensure that business goals are achieved.
- Drive continual product improvements based on ongoing customer research and usability studies.
- Prioritize a product backlog based upon business impact and effort; help make resource tradeoff decisions as needed.
- Develop product vision and roadmaps, and assist in budgeting and the preparation of business cases.
- Bachelors degree in business, IT, or other related discipline. Masters degree preferred.
- 5-7 years in Product Management, Engineering or Product Marketing.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to use sound judgment when resolving complex problems.
- Well organized, thorough, and able to handle competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships that improved the quality of work products.
- Proficient at technical business writing, including functional requirement specifications, workflows, use-cases and other documentation methodologies.
We are looking forward to your application!
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at ASCENDING LLC