Email Marketing Specialist
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Email Marketing Specialist to Join Our Team! (On-Site in Lincolnshire, IL)
We are seeking an Email Marketing Specialist to join LTD Commodities a division of ASC Brands, LLC! As a premier company in Chicago, IL we have become a trusted industry leader.
The Email Marketing Specialist will manage the daily activities that drive our email program. The ideal candidate will be highly independent and have a sharp attention to detail. He or she will also manage a diverse workload, be responsive and organized, and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment. To succeed in this role, the candidate will be both creative and analytical.
We pride ourselves on being an inclusive and collaborative working environment. It’s important that everyone who works here feels safe and supported. We believe all our employees contribute to the success of our organization and the values that make us unique. This individual will be a part of an exciting time in our company’s history as we continue to grow and excel in our industry.Requirements:
What are we known for?
- Providing a safe, family-oriented environment
- A commitment to integrity
- Protecting our most valuable assets
- Always delivering the highest quality
- Finding solutions and providing value to our partners
- Positively impacting the communities we service
- Leaving the world a better place
What will you be responsible for?
- Create, Manage, and Implement SMS and email promotional campaigns developed in conjunction with Marketing, Advertising and Product Development teams.
- Selection of product level and category level promotions for email campaigns.
- Thorough understanding of email performance metrics and benchmarks, helping drive and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including deliverability, CTR, open rates, incremental revenue lift, engagement and retention.
- Develop and manage continued growth and quality of email lists, buyer segmentation and contact strategy.
- Create, maintain and provide in-depth analysis of email and SMS programs based on ad hoc, daily, monthly, and yearly reporting
- Maintain a comprehensive email marketing calendar that considers the various pertinent events that affect e-mail campaigns (sales promotions, seasonal opportunities, etc.).
What experience should you have?
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3+ years of equivalent work experience
- Experience managing email campaign from start to finish
- Background working with Listrak or similar ESP
- Attention to detail for proofing creative out-put.
- A basic knowledge of HTML and website functionality
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
What benefits will you receive?
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Disability
- 401K Plan (coming soon)
- Holiday and Birthday pay
- Wellness Program
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible and Friendly Work Environment
- 50% off Catalog Discount
This job description is not all-inclusive and may be subject to review and change at any time. In addition, we are an equal opportunity employer and value workplace diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!
ASC Brands LLC
200 Tri State InternationalLincolnshire, IL
Get fresh Email Marketing Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.