We are seeking motivated, customer-focused individuals who want to help ASAP Tire change the way tires are purchased and installed. Join us as a tire technician trainee and earn money as you learn the skills to become a tire technician. The training program consists of two weeks of extensive classroom learning, hands-on applications, and servicing actual customer vehicles. During the training, trainees are given individual attention to help them succeed and graduate to tire technicians. No previous tire experience required.
A tire tech’s typical day is spent in one of our custom-equipped, mobile installation vans interacting one-on-one with customers excited to experience our convenient service. Each customer has a pre-scheduled appointment for tire replacement and/or repair at the location of their choice (home, office, etc.). Their tires are pre-purchased and with you in your van for delivery the day you perform their installation (dismounting, mounting and balancing).
Trainees earn $15/hour plus a $500 stipend during the two-week training. Our current technicians earn $2-3/hour on average from tips!
Once training is completed, we’ll ensure you have everything you need for success as a tire service technician — the van, all the tools needed, touchless tire changing equipment, and more. You’ll make a great income while you further develop your skills and create a career that's perfect for you.
- Complete a two-week training program that takes any motivated, qualified individual from novice to qualified tire technician.
- Maintain daily communication with schedulers, technicians, and customers
- Safely and professionally operate the company van to and from customer locations
- Follow ASAP Tire policies and procedures on every installation
- Strive to provide best-in-the-business customer service
- Mechanically inclined with some automotive experience including oil changes, basic maintenance, or minor repair work
- Full-time position with the ability to work Saturdays
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record are required
- General car/truck knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to quality
- Positive attitude
- Working efficiently on a team
- Attention to detail
- Focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- All applicants must pass pre-employment screenings that include:
- Background check
- DOT physical or be DOT-certified
- DOT drug test and complete a driving record check
- Physical requirements include heavy lifting (up to 80 lbs.)
- All applicants must be 21 years or older, due to federal regulations.
ASAP Tire is committed to the well-being of every one of its employees. We offer great health and life insurance, 401k with 100% match up to 6% of gross pay, vacation and holiday pay. Optional benefits include dental, vision and disability insurance.
Overtime compensation is paid to tire technicians completing installations in order to meet scheduling needs.
Learn More About ASAP Tire
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3AE9iygGMM
- ASAP Tire Website: https://www.asaptire.com