ASA Automotive Systems, Inc. is the leading provider of ERP and POS software solutions for the aftermarket tire and auto repair industry in North America. We are rapidly growing and expanding our consulting team with the advent of our latest generation of products.
ASA is seeking an experienced Implementation and Business Consultant to play a key role in software consultation and implementation which will improve overall business performance for our customers.
The Implementation and Business Consultant is responsible for providing exceptional professional services. This person will provide consulting services on software utilization, product and solution implementation, training and support, and serve as a high-visibility liaison between the end-customer and other ASA resources.
- Provide consultative support to both customers and ASA internal resources.
- Analyze and understand the internal business processes of the ASA customer to provide specific solutions that maximize operational effectiveness.
- Provide Tier 1 and 2 support to customers as appropriate, identify and refer advanced issues to Senior Analysts or Developers.
- Participate in the new product development lifecycle and software updates including reference material and procedural creation, and all phases of testing and implementations.
- Achieve knowledge and proficiency with ASA products and services.
- Provide on-site implementation, training and application support to customers. Answer complex questions on function and product usage.
- Provide both pre-sales and service support where domain or product expertise does not exist within the organization. Help customers realize the ROI from the software tools they have purchased.
- Serve as Support Analyst when not engaged in implementation activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, technology, business OR equivalent experience.
- Must be able and willing to travel up to 50% or more with potential for extended stints of continuous travel.
- Variable on-call support required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong client relationship building and negotiation skills.
- Accounting and Automotive experience (preferred).
- Familiarity with Progress and OE Connect (preferred).