ASA Automotive Systems is the leading supplier of software solutions to the tire industry. We are seeking a high energy, results driven “hunter” to sell our software and other technology offerings to new business prospects. This position is based out of our Boise, ID office location.
ASA is looking for a candidate with 5+ years of strong experience selling solutions to mid-size companies. The ideal candidate would have experience in software sales and preferably some retail or automotive industry sales experience. This position encompasses sales and quota responsibility, with opportunity for growth in income and role assignments. There is a minimum travel requirement of up to 50%.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Generate new business leads and referrals through prospecting, cold calling, trade shows, speaking engagements, publications, business networking, industry forums and other creative means.
- Effectively manage a sales cycle including qualifications, sales strategy development, presenting the value proposition, demonstration, proposal writing, pricing, negotiation and closing.
- Become an industry expert, learn the ASA products and develop a strong value proposition for the product set.
- Establish and maintain a qualified sales pipeline and to accurately forecast revenue/bookings while documenting all information in the ASA CRM system.
- 5+ years of business solution sales;
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience;
- Demonstrated track record of closing new business and exceeding sales targets;
- Previous software/technology sales experience;
- Strong verbal and written communication;
- Automotive aftermarket experience or business software sales experience (both are ideal)
Excellent compensation package includes salary plus commissions, bonuses, 401K, medical and dental program.
If you would like to be a part of an entrepreneurial team with a product and company that has market leadership and you want it help it grow to the next level, please apply.