ASA Automotive Systems is the leading developer and provider of shop-management systems and digital marketing products for more than 3,000 independent tire dealers, retreaders, and automotive service and repair shops across North America.
ASA’s industry-leading software family continues to dominate the marketplace because of our ability to serve all sectors of the market: retail, commercial, wholesale and retread. The tools we provide are comprehensive enough to serve large, multi-store operations, but equally compelling for the single store owner/operator.
About the Role:
The Digital Sales Representative role will require managing leads provided from the marketing team as well as producing organic leads, generating interest and awareness through direct interactions, phone calls, social media and the web, ultimately to deliver sales. You will be responsible for engaging existing ASA accounts as well as potential clients and prospects.
The candidates should be comfortable working with team members in a highly interactive environment. You will on a regular basis interact with the members of internal teams to assist with overcoming customer objections. You will be a problem solver, and must demonstrate a solid background and understanding sales, technology and interpersonal communication and have an aptitude and willingness to learn at a fast pace.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop relationships with existing accounts to consult and propose the ASA digital product solutions that address consumer driven marketing and interaction
- Generate new business leads and referrals through prospecting, cold calling, trade shows, speaking engagements, publications, business networking, industry forums and other creative means.
- Effectively manage a sales cycle including qualifications, sales strategy development, presenting the value proposition, demonstration, proposal writing, pricing, negotiation and closing.
- Become an industry expert, learn the ASA digital product line and develop a strong value proposition for the product set.
- Establish and maintain a qualified sales pipeline and accurately forecast revenue/bookings while documenting all information in our Customer Relationship Management systems.
- 2+ years B2B sales direct to owner/operators
- Software/technology sales experience
- Demonstrated track record of closing new business and exceeding sales targets
- Bachelors or a college degree preferred
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Pleasant and disarming personality with an ability to engage prospective customers through various medium
- Ability to explain technical concepts to end users, create documents and presentation and be able to effectively communicate ideas
- Ability to deliver presentations and product demonstrations
- Ability to cope under high demand, handle multiple priorities, projects and tasks, and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with the product, implementation and support teams and the customer
- Willingness, desire and sharp aptitude to learn new technologies and skills and be open to work on challenging assignment as they evolve
- Creative, inventive and out-of-box thinker
- Meridian, Idaho
- Full time, permanent role
- Excellent compensation package includes salary plus commissions, bonuses, 401K, medical and dental program
If you would like to be a part of an entrepreneurial team and take on various responsibilities as we continue to grow the product and the company together, please apply!