ASA is seeking a Full Time Application Support Analyst to join our team. This position will be responsible for first level application support and escalations. They will interact with existing users directly through responding to tickets and taking on proactive projects including new module planning and roll out. The successful candidate will demonstrate technical capabilities, business transaction acumen, attention to detail and a great customer services orientated persona.
- Serve as a highly visible liaison between the client and our consulting and development teams
- Provide business application support and technical solutions to our products via our internally prescribed systems
- Identify, describe and validate software defects for escalation to other teams
- Actively contribute to internal and external documentation and reference material
- Actively pursue and contribute to knowledge gaps both personally and of colleagues
- Identify opportunities for professional consulting engagements beyond support responsibilities
We are a growing team and are looking for candidates from many backgrounds and experience levels and are not set on specific requirements. We are interested in speaking to you and keeping you on file if:
- You have a previous background in supporting point of sale or business applications
- Have worked in the automotive industry and are curious about technology
- You have a systems / infrastructure technology background and want to move into an applications role
- You have a finance / bookkeeping / reporting background and want to move into a technology orientated role
- You have just graduated and are looking for your first role in business systems sup
As a builder of industry specific solutions we understand that our commitment is to foster the knowledge of each team member in our selected technology stack and world view. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate how their world view will help build and enhance our team’s knowledge across any of the below skill sets
- Displays a curious nature and willingness to learn and insert themselves into the team
- Business transactions & transaction flow (AP, AR, Inventories, GL & Financial Reports)
- Technology knowledge including SQL & Relational Databases, Windows Server & Workstation, Remote Desktop technologies, Excel proficiency (ODBC, Formulas etc.) TCP/IP, DNS & Firewalls
- Experience in BI Reporting
ASA Automotive Systems, Inc
Why Work Here?Founded in 1989, ASA Automotive Systems is the leading developer and provider of on-premise and cloud-based shop-management systems and services for more than 3,000 independent tire dealers, retreaders, and automotive service and repair shops across North America. ASA Automotive Systems, Inc. is the leader in industry vertical and point of sale software solutions in the North American aftermarket Tire and Auto repair industry. We specialize in ERP solutions for retail, wholesale and commercial segments of the industry providing solutions that include point of sale, e-commerce, accounting, inventory, customer and vendor management modules while also integrating with market leading partner solutions.
Over 31 years of experience in industry! Collaborative and supportive staff & leadership team! Room for growth within the organization!