Senior Sales Manager
New York, NY
- Expired: February 19, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Sales Manager
As the Senior Sales Manager, this candidate will direct, manage and focus on the maximization of group, trade and event revenue. It is pivotal that this candidate has experience as a proven sales manager that prides themselves on team development, peer relationships and knowledgeable strategies to grow and develop business. The ideal candidate is engaging and comfortable giving presentations in front of clients and stakeholders.
- Develop overall sales strategy for ARTECHOUSE, in conjunction with the VP of Marketing & Sales
- Lead local group sales efforts for New York, Miami, potentially DC, and any future locations
- Lead tourism sales and partnerships for New York, Washington DC, Miami and any future locations
- Make recommendations on the relevant trade shows and memberships for ARTECHOUSE to attend/join, and serve as the company representative at each.
- Develop robust local school program in each market, and identify relevant tools needed for success (i.e. educational material, pricing)
- Drive new and repeat group sales through various efforts (networking, prospecting, etc) to maximize repeat exhibition attendance
- Develop and maintain strong relationships within partners, tour operators, concierge & hospitality industries; form long-term trusting relationships with key clients
- Manage and leverage relationships with key city organizations such as NYC & Co and GMCVB
- Plan and implement effective group sales strategies, including packaging tours, direct mail, advertising, trade shows and special exhibition promotions with hotels, airlines and tour operators; partner with local organizations
- Track and coordinate monthly/yearly tour group agreements, contracts, and billing. Establish
- performance measures, monitor results, and evaluate the effectiveness of initiatives
- Achieve targets for sales growth, revenue, etc.
- Ensure that sales growth is met across multiple locations.
- Develop and implement strategies, tactics, profit targets, sales plans, etc. for each location, season and exhibition.
- Conduct surveys, analyze data, develop reports, and determine best practices and cost effective strategies for enterprise and tour group sales
- Lead private event sales at each location, including buyouts, corporate events, etc.
- Work with the Marketing Department to ensure best practices are used and marketing efforts related to tourism and group sales, and sales initiatives are implemented on different mediums (i.e. online, print)
- Maintain client base, tour operator and tour planner database
- Develop and maintain good relations with the VIP and key clients of the company
- Schedule site tours for visiting operators and clients and work closely with onsite staff to ensure those tours are conducted to the highest level of quality and client service.
- Interact with and assist other departments as needed
- Contribute to a positive workplace environment by demonstrating superior customer service skills in dealing with internal and external customers, speaking positively when referring to ARTECHOUSE and acting and speaking in a courteous and professional manner at all times
- Perform other job functions as necessary to ensure continued smooth operation of the organization
$75-90k base salary plus commission. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience and location.
WHO WE ARE
We are a small team with big ambitions, in just under three years we've opened locations and built teams in Washington, D.C., New York, NY and Miami, FL. We believe in our mission and every day we work hard to make the impossible possible in our effort to empower, educate and inspire. We pride ourselves in working with some of the world's best digital artists, and together bringing to life experiential and immersive large scale installations and exhibitions to a global audience. Learn more about our core values - https://www.artechouse.com/values
- Work from home flexibility
- Unlimited PTO so you can take the time you need
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their dependents
- Creative and passionate co-workers
Diversity, inclusivity and hard work. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at ARTECHOUSE
Get fresh Senior Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!