Entry Level Electronics Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 to $17 Hourly
- Disassemble and evaluate electronics to be cleaned, serviced, and/or repaired.
- Test, clean, restore, and re-assemble.
- Perform an evaluation of electronics/appliances within a home or business and be able to troubleshoot and provide diagnostics.
- Inventory, remove, and transport electronics and consumer appliances from insured home/business.
- Deliver and reinstall electronics and consumer appliances within a home or business.
- Provide detailed notes on inspected items.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in a team environment.
- Exhibit a professional, neat, and clean appearance.
- Ability to lift up to 55 pounds.
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Restoration Specialties Corporate.
ART & ERS of the Tri-State
ManufacturingView all jobs at ART & ERS of the Tri-State