Technical Writer (DHS CWMD)
ARServices Washington, DC
- Posted: over a month ago
ARServices is seeking a Technical Writer to join our team supporting Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Office, Operations Support Directorate (OSD). You will be part of a team providing support services to the Requirements Division in order to enhance the nation’s abilities to prevent terrorists and other threat actors from using weapons of mass destruction.
- Work with the Requirements Team using Desktop Publishing or similar type software
- Prepare technical reports and related documents
- Complete technical writing and reviews of systems engineering deliverables and products
- Develop and draft senior-level presentations
- Experience with systems engineering, technical programs, analysis, and familiarity with systems architectures, and CBRN detection systems preferred
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- 3 years of experience as a technical writer
- Candidates must be able to pass a DHS Suitability Check and possess Secret clearance.
ARServices is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce, including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Powered by JazzHR