- Posted: over a month ago
ARServices is looking for an experienced, dynamic Program Manager (PM) to support a multiple-award IDIQ contract that provides communication goods and support services to customers across the National Institutes of Health (NIH). The successful candidate will have a considerable background in designing and implementing communications programs and will demonstrate experience and superb competence in managing large teams and complex operations.
- Plan, develop, implement, and evaluate program policies.
- Oversee the ongoing execution and operation of programs including direct involvement in recruiting personnel and establishing, reviewing, and improving program organization (as necessary) to provide effective contract support.
- Other responsibilities include but may not be limited to the establishment of goals, objectives, performance requirements, and other standards, (e.g., accountability).
- Serve as the primary corporate interface with the NIH client and among any subcontractors, with responsibility for contract compliance (e.g., deliverables, standards, accountability, etc.)
- Direct subordinate managers and other staff, including any subcontractor staff as necessary for program execution.
- Manage multiple concurrent Task Orders of significant complexity
- Task Management: ensure contract compliance and deliverable schedules for projects, including media, marketing, graphics, website design, video production and other communication activities, outreach, market research, and analysis
- Cost Management: monitor and control program costs and budgets
- Schedule Management: establish and maintain accountability for contract compliance and deliverable schedules
- Risk Management: The PM will be responsible for maintaining current and detailed information regarding program risks and proactively briefing senior leadership as necessary
The PM will be responsible for a management structure that can successfully:
- Deploy a technically proficient and professionally capable staff, minimizing personnel turnover and motivating team to achieve excellent performance
- Ensure problems are minimized, and unavoidable problems are resolved with minimal disruption to the activities performed under the task order;
- Obtain continuous feedback on performance from appropriate Government personnel and disseminate feedback to contractor personnel on all areas of task order performance;
- Continually monitor the quality of all products and services provided for purposes of identifying and implementing performance improvements; and
- Ensure that all resources necessary to perform the task order are identified with clearly defined roles and deployed on schedule.
- Master of Arts or equivalent professional degree in an associated field and ten (10) years of related experience
- An equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities may also be considered
- Experience managing high-value programs. Program Managers with experience managing programs or portfolios of at least $100M are strongly encouraged to apply
- Experience and proficiency in managing concurrent, large-scale Task Orders with various requirements. Experience managing IDIQ contracts with large budgets is strongly preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified
- Detail-oriented, self-starter with excellent communication and time management skills
- Prior experience in healthcare communications and/or policy
- Experience obtaining, analyzing, and evaluating complex textual and/or quantitative information to make comparisons among alternatives or to make recommendations to improve processes, operations, or policies
- Expertise using Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and Project
- Ability to quickly learn to use new IT systems and software
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?