Program Manager (cleared)
Indian Head, MD
- Posted: 9 days ago
ARServices is seeking a Program Manager to join our team supporting Naval Surface Warfare Center, Indian Head (NSWC IHD), Picatinny, New Jersey Detachment, and other Indian Head tenants such as Naval Ordnance Safety and Security Activity (NOSSA). The successful candidate will clearly demonstrate exceptional communications skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced program management environment.
- Lead day-to-day contract operations and work with ARServices leadership to ensure contract operations are represented and coordinated among all programs
- Organize, direct, and coordinate the planning and production of all contract activities
- Interface with client management, including (but not limited to) the Contracting Officer (CO) and the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR)
- Play a direct role in recruiting personnel, establishing, reviewing, and improving (as necessary) program organization to provide effective contract support
- Ensure work products conform to task specifications and contract provisions while also assigning, scheduling, and providing quality assurance of all project team deliverables
- Manage all contract staff while directing, monitoring, controlling, and providing contract work and deliverables across all task areas
- Serve as the primary interface with the NSWC IHD client and subcontractors
- Active secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business, or accounting discipline from an accredited college or university
- Ten (10) years of professional experience; at least six (6) years of relevant experience in the management and control of budgets, personnel, and material resources for similar contracts
- Knowledge of Department of Defense (DoD) policies and directives
- Experience with automated systems, including database maintenance and ad hoc reporting
- Ability to analyze, prepare documentation, and to identify and resolve complex problems
- Excellent oral and written communication; including technical writing, plain English writing, grammar, and formatting.
- Detail-oriented, self-starter with excellent communication and time management skills
- Familiarity with NSWC IHD and/or the Department of the Navy
- Prior military experience or previous support to the DoD as a civilian or contractor
- Experience with the review, development, updating and management of technical reports, plans, management systems, databases, and related documentation with regard to:
- Navy Physical Security (PS),
- Anti-Terrorism (AT),
- Force Protection (FP),
- emergency management,
- Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP),
- Operations Security (OPSEC),
- Communication Security (COMSEC), and
- Information Security (INFOSEC)
- Experience with surveys, inspections and assessments of facilities, buildings, and processes.
- Knowledge and experience regarding Navy and regional PS, OPSEC, COMSEC, INFOSEC, emergency management, FP, and contingency management programs and requirements.
- Knowledge of energetics, ordnance development and storage requirements and processes.
- Experience obtaining, analyzing, and evaluating complex textual and/or quantitative information to make comparisons among alternatives or to make recommendations to improve processes, operations, or policies
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and Project
- Ability to quickly learn to use new IT systems and software
AddressIndian Head, MD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?