Bilingual Front Desk Receptionist
- Posted: over a month ago
ARSO Neuro rehab and Orthopedic Center is looking for a Bilingual Receptionist to join our team in our Lanham office. The Receptionist will greet and assist patients and visitors of the clinic.
The ideal candidate will deliver a professional and qualified first impression to all patients, visitors and staff. This person has excellent communication and customer service skills. He/she has a basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures/systems and the ability to multitask in a busy environment.
- Our ideal candidate will be detail oriented, able to handle a multi-line phone system, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment, all while maintaining a welcoming presence with patients as the first greeter
- The position will involve customer service, insurance verification, data entry, and overseeing day-to-day operations
- Obtains and enters new patient demographics; updates patient information, as necessary in the computer system to maintain accuracy for billing
- Obtains insurance information; as required by office policies
- Verify insurance benefits/obtain authorizations as needed to process patient for services
- Collects all co-pays and balances, as required by office policies
- Reviews all forms for accuracy and completion according to office policies
- Schedules patient appointments at check-out
- Answers phones and transfers to appropriate staff
- Maintains a clean and orderly waiting area
- Adheres to HIPAA regulations and guidelines
- Completes additional tasks to assist the Director and Practice Manager as necessary
- Spanish speaking
- Associates degree is preferred
- A high school diploma is required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Reliable, professional, courteous and patient
- Excellent communication and writing skills (English and Spanish)
We share one vision as a company: To provide specialized Physical Therapy services in the community. Since 2015, ARSO Neuro Rehab and Orthopedic Center and its unique mission continues to expand. We offer ample opportunity for growth as a healthcare professional and as a leader. We believe strongly in advancing our staff and fostering their development.
Our team members are focused on delivering exceptional service to our patients, advancing professional capabilities, and, of course, having fun. Are you self-driven and eager to develop as a leader? Do you want to work with a dynamic team that feels like a family?
ARSO Neuro Rehab and Orthopedic Center benefits include:
- Competitive salaries
- Continuing education
- Medical compensation
- Paid time-off
- Retirement savings
- Bonus program based on measurable statistics
- An atmosphere that is positive, ethical, encouraging, inspirational and fun.
- Opportunity to growth as a healthcare professional and as a leader
Employees can also take advantage of free parking, corporate discounts and other memberships.
Powered by JazzHR
ARSO Neuro Rehab and Orthopedic Center
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?