ARS/Rescue Rooter Chesapeake, VA
- Posted: 29 days ago
- $15 Hourly (plus commission)
RS Andrews, providing heating, cooling, indoor air quality and smart home product expertise to the USA for 30 years!
Take your Sales Career to new heights and discover your true selling potential! If you are a natural with SALES, If you are motivated by MONEY, If you are looking for a CAREER PATH, your job search stops here.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
In this role, you would report daily to one of our partnered retail home improvement locations where you speak with customers about energy savings, heating and cooling upgrades, air quality improvements, and how we can be a HUGE BENEFIT to them. Schedule a Free, In-Home Consultation and our industry experts will take over from there!
DON’T KNOW HEATING AND COOLING? DON’T WORRY, WE WILL TRAIN YOU!
The Value You Bring:
- Prior sales, marketing, retail, or related work experience
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Enthusiasm and high level of comfort approaching customers.
- Setting appointments with customers to conduct store sponsored maintenance, repairs, and replacements on HVAC systems.
Salary Expectations- Base hourly pay PLUS weekly and monthly incentives equals Potential for $25/Hour or MORE!!!
WORK LOCATIONS - We partner with 12 retail locations in the Tidewater area.
For FULL TIME employees, ARS Rescue Rooter can offer YOU;
- Top industry pay and opportunity for professional GROWTH
- Year round work at a company with a NATIONAL presence!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance options
- Company-paid HealthiestYou.com subscription – Teledoc service
- 401(K) with company match
- Life insurance, short term and long term disability and MORE
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off & Holidays 13 days PTO + 8 Paid Holidays
- Ability to work independantly, representing our brand in a partnered retail location
- Sales experience preferred, but an outgoing personality will certainly work in place of experience
- Willingness to put in extra hours and weekends
- All candidates are required to complete pre-employment drug screen & background check
RSA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ARS/Rescue RooterWhy Work Here?
At ARS/Rescue Rooter, the value of your workmanship will never go unnoticed and your opportunities to shine will never be in short supply.
ARS/Rescue Rooter is a leading brand of American Residential Services LLC., which provides heating, air conditioning, indoor air quality, plumbing, drain cleaning and sewer line services from company-owned locations across the United States. United by exceptional service, the ARS/Rescue Rooter Network serves both residential and light commercial customers.