HVAC Lead Installer (Nashville, TN)
ARS/Rescue Rooter Nashville, TN
- Posted: March 26, 2021
ARS/Rescue Rooter is the largest heating, ventilation and air conditioning company with 70+ locations nation-wide. We provide our residential customers with exceptional service, guaranteed.
We are currently hiring a Lead Installer.
*UP TO 4,000 SIGN ON BONUS for experienced HVAC Lead Install Technician
Schedule: Wednesday through Sunday (Off Monday and Tuesday). Overtime hours are expected.
This position is based out of ARS/Rescue Rooter Nashville branch located at: 4071 Powell Ave, Nashville, TN 37204.Responsibilities
The professional we select will apply technical skills and knowledge to install, start up, and troubleshoot new systems. In addition, this person will install ventilation, heating, and air conditioning systems within residential settings.
- Competitive Piece Pay Compensation, Earn great
- Lead Installers Average 25-30+ an hour
- Fully Equipped, Take-home truck and Gas Card (for the Lead Installer)
- Company provided Uniforms, with uniform cleaning service
- Company provided cell phone
- Excellent Discount programs (such as for 20% off your personal cell phone and 10% off of child care expenses - with our partnered companies)
- Paid Days Off & Paid Holidays (20 days total!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits and flex spending
- 100% Company paid virtual healthcare
- Employer paid life insurance
- Long & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Ability to work outlined schedule.
- Wednesday through Sunday (Off Monday and Tuesday)
- Experience in-field performing change outs and start ups of residential HVAC systems
- Lead Installer must have comprehensive understanding of the current codes of inspection
- Must be EPA Certification
- Basic tools required to perform work in-field
- A valid driver's license
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work overtime hours, if needed.
- Working knowledge of electrical and gas diagnostics and air flow.
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Sign-On Bonus is depending on experience and must be discussed in interview and agreed upon by management. Sign-On Bonus must appear on your offer letter or an offer letter addendum to qualify and will be paid out accordingly.We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
ConstructionView all jobs at ARS/Rescue Rooter