INTERVIEWING NOW!! We are currently seeking Call Center Account Representatives to add to our growing team here in Jacksonville! This position offers a competitive hourly rate ($14) PLUS Monthly Bonus Incentive, based upon performance.
Now more than ever, our jobs matter and we all want a career we can rely on. At ARS we are stronger than ever.
ARS helps customers resolve their overdue accounts with dignity, transparency, and recognition of each individual’s financial situation. ARS brings more than 25 years’ experience in the industry and we have an exciting opportunity for you. Prior/Current Call Center experience strongly preferred. Start earning a competitive hourly rate plus a monthly bonus, based on your performance. Join an experienced team of professionals and work in a team environment helping customers resolve their delinquent accounts over the phone. Sharpen your communication and negotiation skills and stay productive throughout the day. Due to rapid growth with our clients we are currently hiring a class of 15 new Account Representatives to start February 15th. This position will be worked at our office location 7954 Baymeadows Way – Building 7 Jacksonville, FL 32256
We are excited to welcome you to our office and our team members are dedicated to ensuring your long-term success. The health and safety of our employees, their families, our clients, candidates, and our communities are of the utmost importance to us and we are following the recommended social distancing guidelines.
· Initiate or handle incoming calls with customers by phone
· Help customers improve their financial position by understanding their situation, responding with empathy, and creating solutions
· Determine reason for delinquency to secure payment while building rapport
· Educate customers on account terms and alternate payment programs and methods
· Negotiate and offer solutions for repayment that best suits the consumer and the business
· Balance scripted conversation with natural rapport, and provide accurate and detailed documentation of account to ensure proper follow-up
· Ability to successfully pass criminal background check, along with a drug screen and a credit check.
· Ability to reliably work base schedule of Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm, one evening shift (10:00am-7:00pm) per week (after Training), and one 4-hour Saturday shift per month (after Training).
· Must have a high school diploma or GED
· Proficiency with Windows and moderate typing skills
· Ability to think critically and problem solve, quickly learn new things and strong individual drive and competition or achievement driven
At ARS we enjoy 7 paid holidays to spend with your family and friends, including the day after Thanksgiving. Full benefits that include medical, dental, vision and 401k. Eligible employees begin to accrue PTO hours per the scheduled rates beginning with the first pay period. A business casual dress code, as long as its professional; dress comfortably and with your own style. Wellbeing initiatives and daily motivation through our social media platforms.
ARS is an equal employment opportunity employer and makes employment decisions, including but not limited to, hiring, firing, promotion, demotion, training, and/or compensation, on the basis of merit. Employment decisions are based on an individual’s qualifications as they relate to the job under consideration. The Company’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, religious creed (which includes religious dress and grooming practices), color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws, ordinances, or regulations. All such discrimination is unlawful.
ARS National Services. Be MORE.
ARS National Services Inc.
Why Work Here?For over 20 years, ARS has built well-established partnerships with the world's largest, most sophisticated financial services organizations, including major banks and credit card companies. We use state of the art technology and strategy management to ensure our top performers have the right amount of business to maximize their potential.
Growth Opportunity, Great Company Culture, Benefits