Inbound Call Center Representative
Job Status: Full-time
Industry: Call-center / Collections / Sales / Customer Service
Are you looking for a full time, permanent job before the holidays? Are you looking for a career change?
Well. we are looking to add to our growing Houston office. I have 10 positions available with a start date of December 2nd.
At ARS, the Inbound Call Center Representative will have the opportunity to help people improve their financial standing. You will use creative problem solving and your exceptional customer service skills as you work with customers over the phone who previously have been unable to pay their account and come up with payment solutions.
In return for your hard work and excellent service you will enjoy:
• Medical and Dental insurance
• 401k Plan!
• Opportunities for growth and development
• Recognition for individual achievements
• Progressive employee well-being program
• Paid Holidays (New Year's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas)
• And much more!
Requirements for the role:
• Ability to problem solve, think critically, and create solutions
• Strong individual drive, competitive nature, and excellent communication skills
• Proficiency with Windows and moderate typing skills
• Stable Work History
• Ability to pass a criminal background check along with a drug screen & fingerprint screen.
• Must have a high school diploma or GED
• Ability to work base schedule of Monday-Friday (8:00am-5:00pm), one evening shift per week (10:00am-7:00pm) and one Saturday per month.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle a vast majority of calls directly related to delinquent pre-charged off accounts or post charge off accounts.
• Determine the reason for delinquency to secure payment while building rapport with the customer.
• Negotiate for top dollar in a timely manner and meet daily, weekly, and monthly collection standard goals.
• Educate customers on account terms and alternate payment programs and methods.
• Update client records with new information, dispositions, and any other relevant notes about the account.
If you are ready to start your new career before the year ends, APPLY NOW!