Call Center Representative
Job Status: Full-time
Industry: Call-center / Collections / Sales / Customer Service
ARS National has 20 open positions. The start date is Oct 7th.
Phone interviews and Onsite interviews are happening now. If you are looking for a career than ARS has an opportunity for you. If you have excellent communication skills, enjoy talking to people, looking for a stable job and are a problem solver then we want to talk to you.
In return for your hard work and excellent service you will enjoy:
• Medical and Dental insurance
• 401k Plan!
• Opportunities for growth and development
• Recognition for individual achievements
• Progressive employee well-being program
• Paid Holidays (New Year's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas)
• And much more!
Requirements for the role:
• Ability to problem solve, think critically, and create solutions
• Strong individual drive, competitive nature, and excellent communication skills
• Proficiency with Windows and moderate typing skills
• Stable Work History
• Ability to pass a criminal background check along with a drug screen
• Must have a high school diploma or GED
• Ability to work base schedule of Monday-Friday (8:00am-5:00pm), one evening shift per week (10:00am-7:00pm) and one Saturday per month.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle a vast majority of calls directly related to delinquent pre-charged off accounts.
• Determine the reason for delinquency to secure payment while building rapport with the customer.
• Negotiate for top dollar in a timely manner.
• Educate customers on account terms and alternate payment programs and methods.
• Update client records with new information, dispositions, and any other relevant notes.