ARMS is seeking compassionate and talented Registered Nurses that are at ease managing and treating patients coming out of ICU or who have chronic health concerns that require round the clock monitoring of their heart and breathing. ARMS Tele Registered Nurse’s possess skills that use a variety of technologies to monitor a patient’s blood pressure, blood oxygen saturation, breathing patterns, and heart activity. It is also required that you can record and interpret data to help aid in their timely recovery. These are immediate opportunities for Registered Nurse’s that excel in treating ICU patients resulting from heart attacks, stroke, shock, severe trauma, or respiratory distress, multiple organ failures, sepsis and other critical conditions. As an ARMS Registered Nurse's need to be able to care for a patient of all ages, varying trauma levels as well as diversity of injuries/illnesses: broken bones, allergic reactions, car accident injuries, and other critical health issues.
Registered Nurse Job Details:
- 13 wk Travel (Local or Contract)
- Flexible start dates
- State Licensure Reimbursement Available!
Registered Nurse Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Must have a valid Registered Nurse licensure for the practicing state with 2-year experience to qualify
- Certifications: ACLS, BLS, CPR
- Tele: Previous experience in community health or medical surgical unit. Ability to float to Med Surg Unit a plus!
- Tele: Previous experience with titrate drips, cardiac, reading EKG strips, postcath patients, post pacemaker/ACID patients, pull sheaths, FemoStop, pacer wires, monitoring techs on unit
- ICU: Previous experience with vented patients, high-acuity; critical patients; EKG – interpretation of cardiac rhythms, ART lines, CVP, CRRT, Adult ECMO, LVAD, IABP and Sheath removal
- ER: Previous experience in ER physicians, fast paced, diverse patient population
Be ready to reach new heights and growth with ARMS through professional development!
Job Type: Contract