- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ARM is seeking a Budget/Financial Analyst to serve as a member of a team that supports the FMM Office and Divisions (FMM). They will support the government with financial management operations and budget analysis. They will support the Government in monitoring and coordinating program resource allocations, serve as government representatives at meetings, and support cohesive agency-wide program development.
- Support internal agency budget execution and program build activities, analysis, events, and documentation packages as designated by government leads.
- Assist in gathering, maintaining, reviewing, and analyzing program and budget data and requirements.
- Assist in developing and promulgating KC responsibilities associated with the agency’s internal guidance packages as appropriate.
- Support expertise pertaining to the development and publication of the IPBS/CBJB, IPBR/CJB, and President’s Budget exhibits (this includes all associated documentation, materials, and briefings as it relates to the Senior Agency Leadership and KC’s program).
- Assist in the defining, gathering, inputting, and managing of Financial Requirements by working with KC program managers and OCS.
- Support the development and preparation of Senior Agency Leadership and KC’s budget Congressional roll-out briefing materials, and responses to questions for the record, requests for information, and various inquiries.
- Support the development of various agency briefing materials and responses to questions, requests for information, and various inquiries from ODNI, OSD, and OMB as appropriate, as it relates to Senior Agency Leadership and KC’s program.
- Provide support in preparation for and conducting program and budget reviews as well as preparation materials for Senior Agency Leadership and KC leadership to attend meetings with ODNI, OSD, and OMB staff.
- Support, develop, and prepare various PowerPoint/white paper briefings and presentations related to Senior Agency Leadership and KC Financial Management matters and programs.
- Support all aspects of budget execution and conduct analysis.
- Support for agency Program Mid-year and End-of-Year Execution Reviews.
- Exercise a solid working knowledge and capability in the use of various spreadsheets, databases, and Microsoft PowerPoint software.
- Financial data analysis, including analyzing data, identify trends, generate reports, data merging, and supplemental data sources using automated reporting applications utilizing Python, R, Tableau, and/or etc.
- Justifying/defending programs and budgets.
- Resolving resource management issues.
- Analyze and interpret complex budget and execution data.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a business-related field such as Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics, or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with DoD or other government agency budgetary or finance.
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Demonstrated experience with DoD or other Government Agency key budget execution processes including funds control, fund transfers, travel orders, and credit card purchases.
- Demonstrated experience with fund execution policies for principal DoD appropriations.
- Demonstrated understanding of all phases of the PPBE process to include Program and Budget documentation and justification through the IPBS/CBJB and IPBR/CJB processes.
- Demonstrated experience with DoD and IC programs and budgets.
**Security Clearance Requirement**
An active security clearance may be required for this role. Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States
ARM is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law
ARM is an Equal Opportunity Employer www.armconsultingonline.com
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at ARM Consulting