Sr. Vice President - Sales
- Posted: over a month ago
Responsible for the functions of all ARKRAY USA commercial sales divisions. This position will provide leadership, strategic direction and management oversight of our own Sales Teams to ensure a robust sales initiative.Duties and Responsibilities
- Represent sales strategic initiatives as a member of the U.S. leadership team.
- Provide management oversight for all divisions including sales strategy, planning processes, development of an effective sales team.
- Measure the performance of each team to ensure sales and performance goals are met. Provide required reports to the CEO, outlining the performance of each team, including the process and results.
monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Develop and communicate competitive compensation and incentive programs for sales staff; oversee the organization of divisions and territories as necessary for optimum national market retention and expansion.
- Collaborate with other Senior Leaders to understand the business needs of the company and the role sales plays in that success
- Implement sales trainings to new and existing salespersons and keep optimizing the training programs in a timely manner, in cooperation with other functions of the Company, including Marketing & Strategy, Technical Customer Support and Science & Regulatory
- Maintain an awareness of industry and competitive activities, best utilizing the sales force, necessary for successful business development.
- Communicate and collaborate with colleagues in other ARKRAY departments to address customer and subordinate needs. Also, to keep the organization informed of industry changes and competitive issues.
- Plan the aggressive Annual Budget (Sales & Expense) and invest in every effort to achieve the Operation Profit Goal of each team.
Knowledge and Skills
- 10+ years of experience working for manufacturers' sales development utilizing their own sales force (including as a salesperson and a manager.)
- 5+ years of relevant industry (Medical Diagnostics devices and/or instruments and reagents) experience, preferred.
- MBA preferred
- Strong contacts within the hospital and reference laboratory markets preferred.
- Strong awareness of profitability of the team's operation.
- Strong selling, communication, negotiation, and management skills
- Highly motivated and self-directed who functions well in a results-oriented and dynamic environment
- Situated or would situate near a major airport (Nearby the HQ of Arkray USA (Minneapolis) preferred.)
ARKRAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer: minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
ARKRAY USA, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at ARKRAY USA, Inc.