Sales Account Manager - Dental - Northeast Region
- Expired: November 30, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
To identify and target new opportunities which can be paired with ARKRAY products within assigned market or channel, build sound market plans, then work collaboratively to achieve success and support revenue goals.
Dental - General dental practices, community health clinics, and specialized dental practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the interface relationship with key buying agencies within assigned channels.
- Develop go-to-market plans which demonstrate business building solutions for targeted customers.
- Effectively communicate product/service attributes by aligning customer needs with solutions.
- Organize channel teams within the organization to support product and marketplace requirements.
- Build one-on-one relationship and proactively sell to customers by calling via telephone and in person.
- Generate and develop the growth of new business.
- Maintain and nurture relationships with current and past customers.
- Represent ARKRAY at local, state, and national trade shows and seminars that pertain to our business.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business, marketing, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in an account management role, healthcare or medical device experience preferred.
- Strong account management, project management, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Proven customer service practices that have resulted in building long-term relationships and repeat business.
- Highly motivated and self-directed who function well in a results-oriented and dynamic environment.
- Highly collaborative and able to work effectively in a team environment.
This is a field position that may require extensive travel, PC related work, and office work.
ARKRAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer: minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
ARKRAY USA, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at ARKRAY USA, Inc.
Get fresh Northeast Sales Rep jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.