Account Manager - USL, Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ARKRAY is hiring an Account Manager to market and sell ARKRAY Lab products into new and established hospital and related markets. Meet quarterly and annual analyzer placement objectives through strategic teamwork with members of the ARKRAY customer solutions team. Demonstrate proficiency at high levels of product, market, competition, and sales strategies.
Demonstrate successful territory management skills with an effective action plan outlining strategic and tactical engagements needed to meet analyzer placement goals. Promote and protect ARKRAY's corporate image. Territory: Northeast
Duties and Responsibilities
- Market and "qualify" interested ARKRAY prospects; assessing customer needs, clearly identifying "pain points"
- Demonstrate competency in ARKRAY and competitive knowledge
- Demonstrate knowledge of territory customer base including GPO and
- Follow-up and coordinate all field activities during the sales process and post installations of ARKRAY equipment.
- Maintain positive customer rapport exemplifying ARKRAY's core values. Address customer questions and concerns expeditiously and professionally. Develop and maintain strong relationships with key accounts.
- Interact directly with hospital administrators, material managers, laboratory management, and key laboratory personnel who make or may influence decisions related to the acquisition and continued support of ARKRAY products. Provide ARKRAY management market trends and competitive field activity information enabling the company to support territory strategies/tactics and react quickly to competitive actions.
- Work cooperatively with Customer Solutions team and Marketing members to capture opportunities, resolve conflicts, and improve customer satisfaction. Responsible for timely, accurate completion of administrative tasks; such as weekly reports, analyzer forecasts, CRM updates, and expense reports
- Cost-effectively manage territory travel by planning in advance, adhering to company travel guidelines, and using sound business judgment.
- In addition to routine work, an annual sales plan and quarterly objective updates may be requested by the Director of Sales.
- The Account Manager is responsible for daily decisions which affect ARKRAY's customer perception, overall profitability including pricing recommendations, and content of proposals and/or quotations, and expense approval. Must confer with Director of Sales on decisions outside prescribed guidelines.
- The Account Manager is responsible for knowledge and ability to effectively demonstrate ARKRAY analyzers.
- Must be proficient in the use of company supplied computer, printer/scanner/fax, and smart phone.
- Perform duties assigned or accepted as out of the guidelines
Minimum Job Requirements
Education and Experience:
- Four year bachelor's degree preferred in scientific or analytical studies or related; or appropriate (10+ years) experience in hospital clinical laboratory markets with demonstrated success.
- 8+ years direct selling experience selling to clinical diagnostics market with 3+ years capital equipment experience. Related sales experience within hospital industry may be considered.
- Strong contacts within the hospital and reference laboratory markets.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated territory / account management skills.
- Strong selling, communication, organization, and negotiation skills.
- Proven customer service practices that have resulted in building long-term relationships and repeat business.
- Highly motivated and self-directed who functions well in a results-oriented and dynamic environment.
- Highly collaborative and able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must have good computer skills with all Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Must reside near a major airport.
ARKRAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer: minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
ARKRAY USA, Inc.
AddressGrand Prairie, TX
BusinessView all jobs at ARKRAY USA, Inc.
Get fresh Senior Accounting Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.