***** RECRUITER for Agency -- Legal Staffing*****
ARK Solutions, Inc. Reston, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ARK Solutions, Inc. – a Legal, IT & Admin. Staffing Services Company is looking to fill the position of a Recruitment Manager in our Talent Acquisition Department. Recruitment Manager will be responsible for leveraging their network to source candidates for active requisitions from our clients. This individual will work closely with client-facing recruiters, understand the hiring need and build a targeted sourcing plan. The Recruitment Manager need not only to have the ability to realistically source, screen, and present qualified candidates, but also have the confidence to communicate unrealistic technical requirements goals to hiring managers. As a Recruitment Manager at ARK Solutions, Inc. you will directly impact the quality of candidate we hire by sourcing and potentially prescreening top quality talent in the marketplace.
At ARK Solutions, Inc. we recognizes sourcing and recruiting as a key strategic priority for the business. This role will be supported with high quality recruitment technology, investment in training and development and a commitment to being part of a culture that is dynamic, friendly and fun.
As a Recruitment Manager you will be responsible for meeting your quarterly goals while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. You will be directly reporting to Delivery Manager of your account and will be working with other team members who will not only assist and guide but also train in your daily tasks and duties. We’re looking for a goal-oriented professional who values productivity and candidate interaction. If you are someone who will like to pursue a career as a Recruitment Manager this is a great opportunity to learn and grow.
This position offers salary plus yearly bonus, which is calculated on you achieving your sales target. This company also offers rewards, incentives, a whole lot fringe benefits and a work-life balance. This position desires someone who is dedicated, committed, mature, organized, and aggressive with a passion for recruitment and someone who likes to make friends.
COVID-19: We do understand the current situation and thus are flexible for someone who wants to work remote but we also encourage you to check our office pictures on google maps under the name ARK Solutions, Inc. in Reston, VA and you will see how we have enough space to manage COVID by keeping safe social distancing apart from other precautions. Remote interview process and virtual meetings.
- Review. Successfully review job descriptions to understand the needs of the hiring manager as well to ask questions that’ll help you identify the right candidate(s).
- Understand technology, technical and legal roles and technical skills
- Identify. Sourcing and uncovering candidates
- Screen. Ascertaining the competence of candidates against a technical job description
- Interview. Meeting candidates in person, telephone, or video conference to assess their qualifications
- Following up. Keep your candidates in the loop. This goes a long way to build your credibility and keep your candidates either coming back to you or sending referrals to you.
- Present. Showing or offering candidate resume to hiring managers to scrutinize or consider.
- Source candidates from a variety of sources, with a strong emphasis on LinkedIn, our Talent Community, social media, search engines, and niche regional job boards
- Use social networking mediums (i.e., LinkedIn groups and other online forums) to promote employment brand messaging that drives traffic to open roles by establishing and promoting positive relationships
- Submit your weekly Recruitment report to your TL
- Update all submissions on Applicant Tracking System
- 2-4 years’ experience in agency and corporate recruiting
- Prior experience with IT and/or Legal Staffing with Federal Government preferred
- Advanced search string skills
- Strong hunter mentality with the ability to make cold calls to candidates who match a desired profile.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required with strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated direct sourcing using extensive personal network and online resume mining with minimal reliance on job board postings
- Social media savviness with extensive online networks and participation (online forums, user groups, etc.)
- Experience with Job Diva or any ATS preferred
- MS Office skills for proofreading, editing and formatting
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Quick turnaround time management is essential and expected
- Excellent screening and strong professional networking skills are must
- Comp. time off
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employment sponsorship
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Longevity Pay
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Rewards – cash and gifts
- Training & certification assistance
- Travel allowance
- Vision insurance
Founded in 2003 ARK Solutions, Inc. is a Minority, Woman owned Business Enterprise, a staffing and consulting firm located in Reston, VA. The firm began as most do, a single consultant identifying a weak-point and building a quality solution for market. ARK Solutions, Inc., not only values it’s clients but we take care of our employees, from our back-office in Reston, oversees in our two HUGE India offices or our product, OUR PEOPLE! We sell people, and we do so by specializing and optimizing our customers mission needs. We work with clients nationwide, providing services including but not limited to, MSP support, state and local government Staff Augmentation, IT Implementation and offshore development. We are the new solution to the industry, join us today!
ARK Solutions, Inc.Why Work Here?
Delivering Talented People. Every Day. Every Time.
Why Work Here? Founded in 2003 ARK Solutions, Inc. is a Minority, Woman owned Business Enterprise, a staffing and consulting firm located in Reston, VA. The firm began as most do, a single consultant identifying a weak-point and building a quality solution for market. ARK Solutions, Inc., not only values it’s clients but we take care of our employees, from our back-office in Reston, oversees in our two HUGE India offices or our product, OUR PEOPLE! We sell people, and we do so by specializing and optimizing our customers mission needs. We work with clients nationwide, providing services including but not limited to, MSP support, state and local government Staff Augmentation, IT Implementation and offshore development. We are the new solution to the industry, join us today!
1939 Roland Clarke Pl.Reston, VA