- $48 Hourly
Our mission. Ark Behavioral Health is a network of Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Facilities that provide a variety of levels of care to those who are prepared to begin their journey toward recovery.
We are looking for a full-time Case Manager at our Recovering Champions Location Falmouth, Massachusetts.
Salary Case Manager: $48-$50k
Schedule 8a-4pm Monday - Friday
Case Manager Essential Responsibilities:
- Conduct groups on psycho-educational and individual Case Management as directed.
- Complete Intake Assessments.
- Conduct treatment team meetings and family sessions.
- Manage and handle assigned caseload assessing clients' most urgent needs.
- Perform an in-depth mental or physical health analysis of the client to develop a detailed plan of action, set goals and find necessary resources to meet the goals.
- Offer counseling in either group or individual settings.
- Consult with external agencies to provide support services and resources.
- Keep comprehensive patient records of clients' progress throughout treatment.
- Prepare a comprehensive discharge pan based on client needs.
- Other duties as required.
Case Manager role requires:
- Knowledge of Federal, State and Municipal laws and/or regulations that regulate the treatment of alcoholism and drug addiction. Including: Confidentiality, Patient Rights, professional Code of Ethics and Discrimination.
- Drug-Free Workplace Policies and Workplace Violence policies.
- Knowledge of addiction issues and the 12-Step Recovery Program.
- Patient care charts and patient histories.
- Crisis intervention techniques and knowledge of emergency procedures used in case of alcohol and/or drug overdose including First Aid and CPR.
- Alcohol and addictive drugs and their physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual impact on the individual and their family.
- Proficiency in Communication, Observation & Written Skills.
Case Manager Preferred Qualifications:
- LADC-2 Certification
- 2-4 years of Case Management experience in a behavioral health setting
Case Manager Competencies/Skills:
- Problem solving, stress management, ethics and team building.
- Ability to interact with a multi-disciplinary team to assist in facets of the recovery program relating to physical health.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Observe, assess, and record symptoms, reactions, and progress.
- Provide basic therapeutic care or intervene when appropriate on the population served.
- Assess and provide for the day-to-day needs of mentally, emotionally and/or co-occurring diagnosed patients.
Case Manager Education:
- Bachelor's Degree-preferred
Why Work for Us! We provide an environment where our employees can grow and advance professionally, with a healthy balance between work and personal lives. Our biggest investment is in our employees, so we reward and recognize hard work by promoting from within when possible. We pay competitively and offer a variety of benefits to meet your wellness and financial needs.
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
ARK Behavioral HealthEast Falmouth, MA
HealthcareView All ARK Behavioral Health Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.