Home Infusion Nurse (RN) -
Are you thinking of trying something different outside the hospital setting? Do you need more of a work/life balance? Is the idea of working with both pediatrics and adults in a one-on-one care setting interesting to you? If so, our Home Infusion Nurse position is the right opportunity for you! We are looking for someone part-time 3 days/week plus participation in on-call.
ARJ Infusion Services offers the unique opportunity to utilize your professional clinical infusion therapy skills in a variety of out-patient settings. As an infusion nurse at ARJ you will be able to fulfill the role of the comprehensive clinical infusion expert with the authority, responsibility and accountability for the delivery of all patients IV care needs. We are looking for an RN to travel to patient’s homes in and around the Kansas City metro area to provide specialty infusion therapies to patients of all ages from infancy to adults. You will be home every night as there is no overnight travel. This RN will participate in 1 week of on-call per month which entails answering phone calls from patients as well as occasionally completing visits when needed. The RN will receive a base salary, mileage reimbursement, on-call pay, supplemental on-call pay for on-call visits as well as qualify for our employee bonus program.
- Provides direct patient care within the home and ambulatory infusion settings, based on the nursing process and within role/scope of practice
- Responsible to assist in the clinical exam workflows for infusion patients assisting in identifying each patients’ needs and requirements specific to age and prescribed therapy
- Conducts initial and ongoing nursing assessments with ongoing evaluation of patient stability and response to therapy
- Provides education and training to patient and/or caregivers in all procedures and equipment related to prescribed therapy
- Develops, implements and revises the multidisciplinary patient specific plan of care
- Accepts accountability and uses independent nursing judgement for care(s) provided
- Acts as a patient care advocate and liaison between staff and physicians regarding patient needs
- Demonstrates the appropriate use of clinical standards of practice and effective use of resources in the delivery of direct and indirect patient care activities
- Responds to incoming clinical patient related phone calls
- Strong vascular access skills preferred
- 2-4 years recent hospital or home care experience preferred
- Valid registered nursing license in the state of Kansas & Missouri required
- CPR certification required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance required
ARJ can offer you:
- Team-oriented environment, with a shared passion to make a difference in the quality of life for the patients we service
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Enhanced one-on-one direct patient care opportunities
ARJ Infusion Services provides specialty pharmacy and nursing services across the nation to treat children and adults with rare, chronic and complex conditions. ARJ clinicians understand and respect each family’s unique environment and circumstance. We work hard to deliver on our promises to our patients and their families. Apply to this position if you would like to learn more about this position and ARJ Infusion Services.
Working at ARJ means you will be joining a team of the most compassionate, dedicated and talented professionals in the pharmaceutical and home health industry.
That’s where you come in. We’re always looking for bright, innovative individuals (clinical and non-clinical professionals) who aren’t afraid to get down to business and make a difference in the many communities we serve.
Are you ready to give back and get more out of your career? Join the ARJ Infusion Services Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
ARJ Infusion Services
Why Work Here?ARJ is a national leader in specialty pharmacy and high-tech nursing services. We provide home infusion therapies for children and adults with acute and chronic conditions. Our expertise includes bleeding and neurological disorders, immune deficiencies, genetic disorders, IV antibiotics, and other injectable medications. Working at ARJ means you will be joining a team of the most compassionate, dedicated and talented professionals in the pharmaceutical and home health industry. That’s where you come in. We’re always looking for bright, innovative individuals (clinical and non-clinical professionals) who aren’t afraid to get down to business and make a difference in the many communities we serve. Are you ready to give back and get more out of your career? Join the ARJ Infusion Services Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!