Registered Infusion Nurse (RN) -
Are you interested in providing high tech, high touch nursing care in the home setting? ARJ Infusion Services offers the unique opportunity to utilize your professional clinical infusion therapy skills in a variety of out-patient settings. As an infusion nurse at ARJ you will be able to fulfill the role of the comprehensive clinical infusion expert with the authority, responsibility and accountability for the delivery of all patients IV care needs.
- Provides direct patient care within the home and ambulatory infusion settings, based on the nursing process and within role/scope of practice
- Responsible to assist in the clinical exam workflows for infusion patients assisting in identifying each patients’ needs and requirements specific to age and prescribed therapy
- Conducts initial and ongoing nursing assessments with ongoing evaluation of patient stability and response to therapy
- Provides education and training to patient and/or caregivers in all procedures and equipment related to prescribed therapy
- Develops, implements and revises the multidisciplinary patient specific plan of care
- Accepts accountability and uses independent nursing judgement for care(s) provided
- Acts as a patient care advocate and liaison between staff and physicians regarding patient needs
- Demonstrates the appropriate use of clinical standards of practice and effective use of resources in the delivery of direct and indirect patient care activities
- Responds to incoming clinical patient related phone calls
- Strong vascular access skills preferred
- 2-4 years recent hospital or homecare experience preferred
- Valid registered nursing license in the state of Missouri & Illinois required
- CPR certification required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance required
ARJ can offer you:
- Team-oriented environment, with a shared passion to make a difference in the quality of life for the patients we service
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Enhanced one-on-one direct patient care opportunities
- Company benefits: Paid Time Off, bereavement leave and an employee bonus program. Medical insurance with HRA, dental and vision plans, 401K with company match, and other supplemental insurance plans.
ARJ Infusion Services provides specialty pharmacy and nursing services across the nation to treat children and adults with rare, chronic and complex conditions. ARJ clinicians understand and respect each family’s unique environment and circumstance. We work hard to deliver on our promises to our patients and their families. Apply to this position if you would like to learn more about this position and ARJ Infusion Services.