Home Infusion Nurse (RN) -
Spend quality, one-on-one time with your patients
Have a great work/life balance
Focus solely on providing specialty Infusion care, not providing home health-related care
Provide patient education and training to help them be independent
Work with all ages of patients, from infancy through adult populations
Receive base pay plus mileage reimbursement, company car, on-call hourly & supplemental pay and participate in our bonus program
RJ Infusion Services offers the unique opportunity to utilize your professional clinical infusion therapy skills in a variety of out-patient settings. As an infusion nurse at ARJ you will be able to fulfill the role of the comprehensive clinical infusion expert with the authority, responsibility and accountability for the delivery of all patients IV care needs.
· Conducts initial nursing assessments and evaluations to qualify patients for appropriateness and safety of home infusion therapy, along with any other needed specialized nursing care
· Trains patients and/or caregivers in all procedures and equipment
· Develops and revises when necessary, the patient’s plan of care with the patient, family, and physician
· Visits all assigned patients as ordered, and documents patient’s compliance, competence, and tolerance to prescribed therapy, interventions, and progress
· Provides direct patient care as ordered and allowed by state law
· Assumes on-call responsibility as assigned on intermittent basis
· Inventories patient supplies and informs pharmacy of patients’ needs
· Coordinates patient’s care with other homecare agencies as necessary
· Strong vascular access skills preferred
· 3-5 years recent hospital or homecare experience preferred
· Valid registered nursing license in the state of Iowa required
· CPR certification required
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
· Proficiency in IV insertion required
· Good previous patient teaching/training experience preferred
· Valid driver’s license and auto insurance required
ARJ can offer you:
· A chance to learn new skills
· More one on one direct patient care
· More time to educate and interact with the caregivers and families
· An opportunity to work in an environment where the patient comes first
· Company benefits: Paid Time Off, bereavement leave and an employee bonus program. Medical insurance with HRA, dental and vision plans, 401K with company match, and other supplemental insurance plans.
ARJ Infusion Services provides specialty pharmacy and nursing services across the nation to treat children and adults with rare, chronic and complex conditions. ARJ clinicians understand and respect each family’s unique environment and circumstance. We work hard to deliver on our promises to our patients and their families. Apply to this position if you would like to learn more about this position and ARJ Infusion Services.
Working at ARJ means you will be joining a team of the most compassionate, dedicated and talented professionals in the pharmaceutical and home health industry.
That’s where you come in. We’re always looking for bright, innovative individuals (clinical and non-clinical professionals) who aren’t afraid to get down to business and make a difference in the many communities we serve.
Are you ready to give back and get more out of your career? Join the ARJ Infusion Services Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
ARJ Infusion Services
Why Work Here?ARJ is a national leader in specialty pharmacy and high-tech nursing services. We provide home infusion therapies for children and adults with acute and chronic conditions. Our expertise includes bleeding and neurological disorders, immune deficiencies, genetic disorders, IV antibiotics, and other injectable medications. Working at ARJ means you will be joining a team of the most compassionate, dedicated and talented professionals in the pharmaceutical and home health industry. That’s where you come in. We’re always looking for bright, innovative individuals (clinical and non-clinical professionals) who aren’t afraid to get down to business and make a difference in the many communities we serve. Are you ready to give back and get more out of your career? Join the ARJ Infusion Services Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
Relaxed atmosphere, great work/life balance, one-on-one patient care and great benefits!