Clinical Care Coordinator (LPN) -- Full-Time
ARJ Infusion Services Lenexa, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Clinical Care Coordinator (LPN)
Are you looking to work set hours Monday through Friday? Do you like interacting with patients and their caregivers over the phone? If so, this position may be the one for you.
ARJ is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work as a Clinical Care Coordinator in our Kansas City Metro location. The Clinical Care Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and maintaining treatment plans of care, assisting the infusion nurse in generating and maintaining accurate and up-to-date patient records, and triage incoming calls for field nurses. This Clinical Care Coordinator will have direct communication telephonically with our patients.
• Initiate and maintain plan of treatment on assigned nursing patients
• Assist in obtaining necessary clinical documentation related to patient care
• Initiate and maintain patient plan of care
• Assist with coordination of new patient referrals
• Complete initial phone call with patient/caregiver to obtain medical history and coordinate care
• Manage phone calls from infusion nurses, patients, and referral sources, relaying information to appropriate care team members
• Triage incoming calls for field nurses
• Maintain assigned nursing visit scheduler and ensure timely communication to field nurses
• Coordinate nursing visits as appropriate
• Participate in case conferences as assigned
• Assist in maintenance of patient medication profile
• Serve as communication liaison between pharmacy and nursing as appropriate
• Identification and screening of nursing agencies
• Assists in nursing agency oversight
• Provides health care instructions to patient as appropriate per orders/plan of treatment
• Identifies discharge planning needs and completes discharge per process
• Prepares clinical progress notes as appropriate
• Requests labs and medical records as necessary
• Communicates with physician regarding patient updates/needs as appropriate
• Completes and documents post infusion patient calls as appropriate
• Completes clinical follow-up phone calls as assigned
• Completes refill phone calls and documentation according to established process
• Assist in coordination of lab supplies and processing
• Minimum of 3 years recent hospital or homecare experience preferred
• Demonstrated ability to communicate well with patients telephonically, triage inbound and outbound calls appropriately, provide telephonic education and support to patients. Infusion therapy background preferred
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated proficiency with electronic medical records
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite programs
• Valid licensed practical nursing license in state(s) of practice and additional state(s) as required without restrictions (compact)
• Current CPR certification
• Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
ARJ can offer you:
• A chance to learn new skills
• More one on one direct patient care
• More time to educate and interact with the caregivers and families
• An opportunity to work in an environment where the patient comes first
• Company benefits: Paid Time Off, bereavement leave and an employee bonus program. Medical insurance with HRA, dental and vision plans, 401K with company match, and other supplemental insurance plans.
ARJ Infusion Services provides specialty pharmacy and nursing services across the nation to treat children and adults with rare, chronic and complex conditions. ARJ clinicians understand and respect each family’s unique environment and circumstance. We work hard to deliver on our promises to our patients and their families. Apply to this position if you would like to learn more about this position and ARJ Infusion Services.
Working at ARJ means you will be joining a team of the most compassionate, dedicated and talented professionals in the pharmaceutical and home health industry.
That’s where you come in. We’re always looking for bright, innovative individuals (clinical and non-clinical professionals) who aren’t afraid to get down to business and make a difference in the many communities we serve.
Are you ready to give back and get more out of your career? Join the ARJ Infusion Services Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
ARJ Infusion ServicesWhy Work Here?
Relaxed atmosphere, great work/life balance, one-on-one patient care and great benefits!
ARJ is a national leader in specialty pharmacy and high-tech nursing services. We provide home infusion therapies for children and adults with acute and chronic conditions. Our expertise includes bleeding and neurological disorders, immune deficiencies, genetic disorders, IV antibiotics, and other injectable medications. Working at ARJ means you will be joining a team of the most compassionate, dedicated and talented professionals in the pharmaceutical and home health industry. That’s where you come in. We’re always looking for bright, innovative individuals (clinical and non-clinical professionals) who aren’t afraid to get down to business and make a difference in the many communities we serve. Are you ready to give back and get more out of your career? Join the ARJ Infusion Services Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
7930 Marshall DriveLenexa, KS