Business Office Manager
ARJ Infusion Services Kansas City, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Business Office Manager is responsible for overall front and back office activities, including the reception area, mail, large purchasing requests and facilities. Also responsible for directing and coordinating office services and related activities, including developing and supervising programs for the maximum utilization of services and equipment. Responsible for arranging internal office moves and providing arrangements for office meetings.
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities for the Office Administration Department
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards, etc.)
- Responsible for maintaining all areas of corporate compliance to include tracking and submission of licenses, contracts, certifications, tax reporting, etc.
- Participates as needed in special department projects
- Manages insurance credentialing
- Responsible for manufacturer data reporting
- Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for maintaining and submitting weekly reports to various drug manufacturers per ARJ contracts
- Submit weekly status reports to the Director of Operations
- Position must report to office daily
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in office management, pharmacy, hospital, parenteral home care service, or closed-door pharmacy experience preferred
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills required
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite programs, Word, Excel and Outlook required
- Collaboration Skills
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Understanding of laws and legal issues relating to corporate compliance preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
ARJ can offer you:
- Team-oriented environment, with a shared passion to make a difference in the quality of life for the patients we service
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Enhanced one-on-one direct patient care opportunities
- Company benefits: Paid Time Off, bereavement leave and an employee bonus program. Medical insurance with HRA, dental and vision plans, 401K with company match, and other supplemental insurance plans.
ARJ Infusion Services provides specialty pharmacy and nursing services across the nation to treat children and adults with rare, chronic and complex conditions. ARJ clinicians understand and respect each family’s unique environment and circumstance. We work hard to deliver on our promises to our patients and their families. Apply to this position if you would like to learn more about this position and ARJ Infusion Services.
Working at ARJ means you will be joining a team of the most compassionate, dedicated and talented professionals in the pharmaceutical and home health industry.
That’s where you come in. We’re always looking for bright, innovative individuals (clinical and non-clinical professionals) who aren’t afraid to get down to business and make a difference in the many communities we serve.
Are you ready to give back and get more out of your career? Join the ARJ Infusion Services Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
ARJ Infusion ServicesWhy Work Here?
Relaxed atmosphere, great work/life balance, one-on-one patient care and great benefits!
ARJ is a national leader in specialty pharmacy and high-tech nursing services. We provide home infusion therapies for children and adults with acute and chronic conditions. Our expertise includes bleeding and neurological disorders, immune deficiencies, genetic disorders, IV antibiotics, and other injectable medications. Working at ARJ means you will be joining a team of the most compassionate, dedicated and talented professionals in the pharmaceutical and home health industry. That’s where you come in. We’re always looking for bright, innovative individuals (clinical and non-clinical professionals) who aren’t afraid to get down to business and make a difference in the many communities we serve. Are you ready to give back and get more out of your career? Join the ARJ Infusion Services Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
7930 Marshall DriveKansas City, KS